Thin Is In Fellas...

just saw this story on my local news. fuckin A man, fuckin A

“Some of my friends are these big dudes. That’s kind of gross, man,” the 6-foot, 140-pound Rowlett resident said.

be sure to watch the video in the top right hand corner.

http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_story_317224455.html

Amazing article. This certainly helps explains the influx of “men” with anorexia and who think Brad Pitt is big.

I thought people were kidding about this stuff.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Amazing article. This certainly helps explains the influx of “men” with anorexia and who think Brad Pitt is big.[/quote]

exactly. i guess when you’re 6 feet tall and under a buck 40, just about anyone will look huge, even brad!

HELP ME. I’m 167 and I’m too hyOOOge!:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1336913

Wrong link. This should work:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1336913

Good! I hope it gets way out of hand too.

It will make me look bigger relative to all the super skinny guys walking around.

I think it really depends on the group.

I grew up in Dallas and being a football player, I was friends with a lot of football players and practically every one of them still likes working out and being jacked. And I’m pretty sure they’re getting plenty of action.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
Wrong link. This should work:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1336913 [/quote]

haha, that was good for a laugh.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Good! I hope it gets way out of hand too.

It will make me look bigger relative to all the super skinny guys walking around.[/quote]

that’s the spirit! it’s only a matter of time now

What a bunch of bitches!

[quote]

At the facility, the ratio of female to male patients is 13-1.[/quote]

The question is, is all that pussy in the recovery places worth it to be that skinny? :-p

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:

At the facility, the ratio of female to male patients is 13-1.

The question is, is all that pussy in the recovery places worth it to be that skinny? :-p[/quote]

If you like f*cking Nicole Richie lookalike bags of skins and bones, maybe…

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:

The question is, is all that pussy in the recovery places worth it to be that skinny? :-p

[/quote]

no thanks i’m not into pounding away at a bag of rakes…

[quote]grrrsauce wrote:
deanosumo wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:

no thanks i’m not into pounding away at a bag of rakes…

[/quote]

I haven’t seen any pics yet but I heard on the radio this morning that she’s put some weight back on and her boobs are coming back. Hooray boobs!

something tells me those ‘guys’ aren’t starving themselves to get chicks.

I think they’re more into eachother.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I thought people were kidding about this stuff.[/quote]

I’m glad my world growing up was nothing like that. It’s now a fad to be a walking target? This isn’t happening everywhere. There are still neighborhoods where you would get your ass kicked for walking around acting like that.

They actually seem proud that girls would walk by and say, “wow, I guess there are some people skinnier than us”. That’s now a compliment?

Its kind of funny X, I have seen quite a few posts in the past where you remarked this, or a similar trend no this forum.

I kind of get the idea you saw this trend coming.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
I thought people were kidding about this stuff.

I’m glad my world growing up was nothing like that. It’s now a fad to be a walking target? This isn’t happening everywhere. There are still neighborhoods where you would get your ass kicked for walking around acting like that.

They actually seem proud that girls would walk by and say, “wow, I guess there are some people skinnier than us”. That’s now a compliment?[/quote]

Every now and then a girl walks by me and says something like that…

then she ducks into the buffet and I never do see her again:(

At least the suicide rate is higher among those guys.

Sorry, that was too mean.

Actually, my boyfriend and this skinny model dude we know were comparing abs one day at a pool party. Of course, the skinny guy won, and my boyfriend said “Oh ya? Grow a chest buddy”. It was like a skinny-bitch-cat-fight. In 5 years, I have never seen that model guy eat so much as a morsel of food.