Thicker Neck?

[quote]Its All U wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:
The good thing about doing fellatio is you don’t need to make a shake afterwords.

Damn it man, I just got that. You know with the hot protein injection and all.[/quote]

Weird, I thought you had enough experience to get that when he first posted it…

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Its All U wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:
The good thing about doing fellatio is you don’t need to make a shake afterwords.

Damn it man, I just got that. You know with the hot protein injection and all.

Weird, I thought you had enough experience to get that when he first posted it…[/quote]

Well since I am the one getting and not doing, I guess it just goes to show that I am only thinking of myself in these situations.

[quote]Its All U wrote:
Well since I am the one getting and not doing, I guess it just goes to show that I am only thinking of myself in these situations.[/quote]

Do unto others as you would have done unto you ;). I’m not even that religious lol… unless whiskey’s a religion unto itself.

Neck bridges, neck plate excersizes, neck machines, clinching your neck all the time.

Pretty much just excersing your neck…do it at the end of your workout.

but seriously go up to the guy with the thickest ‘neck’ and ask him how to fellatio, he’ll probably help you out reallll good :wink:

http://www6.mailordercentral.com/ironmind/prodinfo.asp?number=1232-A

silly rabbit…

Here’s a good neck harness: http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=114&pid=1941

You might also find that self-fellatio is more of a core/ab builder, so you need a partner if you plan to use fellatio to build up your neck.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve seen all week.

[quote]thedogear wrote:
How do I fellatio? I haven’t got a gym membership and I’ve been doing mostly body weight exercises until I can afford a membership. [/quote]

Comedy genius!

On a more serious note…

I doubt anyone who is large and can shrug 500+ lb for high reps will have a small neck. I also doubt people who got huge, thickly muscled sternocleidomastoids gave much of a shit about ‘neck bridges’ or whatever.