Thick and Wide: The Back Solution, Straight-Arm Pushdown and Pullovers?

Everything I say is monetized.

Ok - I answer questions here for FREE. I post training and nutrition information on my IG and social media FOR FREE.

I haven’t released a book in almost two years, as I’ve continued to give out FREE information.

As far as done zero to impress - I guess. I have taken IFBB pros who were middle of the pack competitors to winning pro shows. I’ve taken lots and lots of powerlifters, both in geared and raw, to elite totals. I was ranked top 20 in the world in powerlifting in two different weight classes when I was competing.

I could continue but basically there’s no need because you’re a clown. You’ve been a clown in virtually every comment here as well, so I’m not sure why you even comment since there’s nothing here for you to learn.

Here then - since I’m repackaging shit…tell me…in a set to failure how many potential reps can actually go towards creating a stimulus towards growth?

And how is that accomplished? What mechanisms create that mechanical loading?

Do tell, since apparently you’ve done enough that you can step up and tell people what they have done, and their knowledge has no worth.

Go ahead - I’ll wait, dickbag.

3 Likes

I know it wasn’t intended for me, but let me try.

I’d say last 4-6 reps depending on muscle fibre would go towards stimulating growth.

I’m not sure at all. Let me try apply some logic. If one was to reach failure, then either form broke down or the targeted muscle could not have produced enough force to lift that weight. Does this now mean ‘taking the body somewhere it never has done before’ I.e you reached failure on 26kg on incline after 8 reps but that doesn’t mean anything because you did incline bp for 80% for 3 sets and exerted yourself heavily. The caveat here being that 26kg for 8 wasn’t a true failure, the fatigue masked something.

But then one could argue that for a set taken to true failure, it’s as though the prior reps to the growth inducing stimulus are necessary, help me out here @Paul_Carter

Way over me.

Let me know my test score out of 10.

Muscle fiber is completely irrelevant.

No they aren’t always necessary. The reps preceding growth reps CAN accumulate fatigue that creates the condition of reps that stimulate growth. Or they can be growth stimulating from the very first rep. It all depends on the conditions that are manifesting during the reps that mechanically load the muscle fibers.

But I’m waiting on assface to explain it to me. Since I know nothing and have done nothing impressive ever.

See, I’d never walk into a rich person’s mansion, while I’m broke, then proceed to tell them they don’t know anything about business or how to make money. I’d sit back and learn from them.

So unless this pair of clown shoes can explain this to me and then show me a physique better than mine, or show me all of the people he’s developed and the people he’s worked with, then he really needs to have a nice tall glass of STFU.

I also don’t tend to lurk around in forums occupied by people I don’t care for. Not everyone is going to like me and I’m 100% ok with that. But I sure as hell don’t give them my time, attention, and energy. You won’t ever catch me in a discussion with Nuckols or Henneslemans because those guys may be natty, but they sure as hell inject about 2 grams of trendouche a week.

Now I’ll wait on the answer to this.

3 Likes