Thib's Targeted Carb Approach?

I’ve been trying to find a post Thib wrote in his forums couple months ago, maybe a month ago, with a long- through explanation of a Targeted Carb Diet. Or maybe there’s an article I haven’t been able to find on the site. Either way, I can’t find it and if someone could help me out, that’d be great. Thanks.

[quote]bballsavant wrote:
I’ve been trying to find a post Thib wrote in his forums couple months ago, maybe a month ago, with a long- through explanation of a Targeted Carb Diet. Or maybe there’s an article I haven’t been able to find on the site. Either way, I can’t find it and if someone could help me out, that’d be great. Thanks.[/quote]

This could help:

Refined Physique Transformation
What if I Had to do it All Over Again?

Some must-read CT posts in this thread:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/bodybuilding_on_the_anabolic_diet?id=2108681&pageNo=0

Maybe you are thinking of Thibs carb cycling codex?

Here: The Carb Cycling Codex

A targeted carb approach is basically what Milos Sarcev has used for years. He elaborates on it in detail on the nutrition portion of his DVD.

Laroyal, an off topic question but I was wondering about it… About Waxy Maize, I wanted to use it 60g post-workout with 10g leucine. I know that WM helps the body absorb nutrients but if you put too much prot and other things it loses its property… I was wondering if water messes up with the molecular weight of WM or is it ok to take WM with a lot of water?

The water would not adversly effect the molecular weight at all, water is not factored into the equation and I would go so far as to say that the more h2o the better.