T Nation

Thib's Accent: Footage

Finally found a clip of the French Canadian! got a kick out of it considering i’ve read numerous coaches poke fun at his accent. Anyway nice to put a voice to a face of a great coach like him.

Perhaps T-Nation should have a section introducing the coaches with a little video to give the members a more personal connection. Thoughts?

Stalker. Do you have a pair of his workout shorts too.

P.S. this shouldn’t be posted in the Training Logs category.

Hmm… I always imagined him with a deep voice, sorta like Vin Diesel.

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
Hmm… I always imagined him with a deep voice, sorta like Vin Diesel.[/quote]

It’s the accent, it automatically heightens the pitch. That’s why American men think all French men are ghey. Well that and spite for them fucking all of our women with their stupid little accents.

[quote]mpenix wrote:
Stalker. Do you have a pair of his workout shorts too.

P.S. this shouldn’t be posted in the Training Logs category.[/quote]

lol… yea sorry putting it in the training logs was an accident.

Sounds cool - the accent works for him.

I’ll have to check out that entire cluster training vid.

“I was about to bone my girlfriend, but then there was this drill and she was like there’s no way.”

Not sure what youre talking about, dude. Many white chicks have an affinity for the british/scottish accent but haven;t ever seen a french guy with a high pitched voice score, except for maybe a desperate cougar or two…but simplest way to cockblock a brit (or even french) dude is simply to turn up the testosterone (try this “Hey big ben! you born gay or just look the part?”). Never do it while c-blocking a guido though (as I found out) they walk, fuck and hunt in packs. hijack over.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
ahzaz wrote:
Hmm… I always imagined him with a deep voice, sorta like Vin Diesel.

It’s the accent, it automatically heightens the pitch. That’s why American men think all French men are ghey. Well that and spite for them fucking all of our women with their stupid little accents.[/quote]

A lot of T-Nation authors are featured guests on The Fitcast.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
“I was about to bone my girlfriend, but then there was this drill and she was like there’s no way.”[/quote]

Wow, that was great.

[quote]schultzie wrote:
A lot of T-Nation authors are featured guests on The Fitcast.[/quote]

yeah only not Thibaudeau… not yet any way…