Thibarmy High Frequency Bodybuilding

@CT this program is amazing. Thank you very much.

I’m finishing the Conjugate which I had great result and fun. This one interests me a lot!

If you want to try it

1 Like

I find hfbb a lot more physically taxing than cbb. Hfbb wipes you.

Yes, more big lifts per workout

Well that interests me even more!

But the HFBB is 4 days right? Even then it’s still more taxing? CBB is already high volume

Yes dont think 4 days is too little. If you push yourself and give 100% additional work not needed.

Ive learned a lot doing this program. It has done more for my physique than any other. It tests you physically and mentally. Ive learned to value 4 day a week training and rest. The only thing id change is swapping the frankenstein squat with zercher squat from pins. I did the upper back deadlift with a snatch grip instead.

1 Like

These new programs are definitely worth it. Happy for you it worked! The Conjugate did wonders for me, went back to strength levels (appart on dl) from when I was 13kgs heavier and post wrist surgery, lost 4 kgs and gained a good amount of mass (for the first time I’m really jacked).

I’m on the 2A program now and damn it’s hard but it’s good

1 Like

Glad you guys appreciate it. My next project is the PBT 2.0… it’s the program I’m using at the moment with a member of the national bobsleigh team… crazy beast… 600lbs back squat, 485lbs (we are shooting for 525) front squat, 440lbs Zercher, 41" vertical, 1.4 sec / 10m, 3.7 / 30m… we are also shooting for a 170-180kg power clean at the tests.

1 Like

I definitely recommend high frequency bodybuilding! Looking forward to either the new 2a or 2 program.

Can you tell me anything about 2A please. I am debating between purchasing 2A or 2b.

Well you are a Type 2A (maybe 1B, but certainly not 2B from everything you have posted in the past). So I don’t see why you would get the 2B plan.

1 Like

Sounds good. TY