Thibarmy Blitz Program

Hey Coach,

I just saw this and I’m very interested. After finishing your Muscle Mass Blueprint, I’d like to give it a go.

Currently I’m on a small deficit

After finishing MMB (8 weeks to go) I will go on a 12 weeks cycle. Would you recommend this program for that? Without really knowing what it is it’s hard to tell.

My original thought is 6 weeks of “fastest way to get jacked” flowed by the “Blitz Program”. Is it a muscle building or strength training program? Is it meant to coincide with a hard diet? Any advice you can give me?

It’s meant to be done with a hard diet and certainly not something I would do following a hard program. It’s mostly meant to get back in shape quick after letting yourself go for a while.

1 Like

Could you recommend a program/s for my 12 week cycle after finishing the MBB program? I prefer 4-5 days per week. 1 or 2 big movements for strength with accessories and supplementaries in the hypertrophy zone.

I’m dropping fat now, looking to be leaner than I’ve ever been at about 12% bf in 8 weeks or so.

Should I go to a maintenance or 5% surplus for my cycle? I’ve never been lean before, so I’ve never worried about staying lean.

Related to the program, are there any reqs for pieces of equipment that every gym might not have access to?