Thib-Army! This Is Awesome

Programme strength-size commandé :wink:

Mat’

Congratulations on the new website, CT! Looks great.

What’s the best place to ask you questions regarding articles there, especially not the most recent ones (i.e. 2-3 weeks old) - in the comments section for each article there or here?

B.

Thinking about purchasing the Maximum Muscle Mass Program. Just wondering if it is basicly the same as “The Best Damn Workout Plan For Natural Lifters” program? Is it a digital program or is it a hard copy that is sent in the mail which includes online videos?

It is based on the concepts of the Best Damn program but periodized over 12 weeks… if you want a strength component and a hypertrophy one the strength & size program is the way to go. It’s a PDF download

Can this program be done in a garage gym with no machines ?
I’m gonna buy it if so ready to start in the new year. I’m onto week 7 of the best damn now if i can have that with strength im down !

Not without making modifications.

Coach, congratulation in your new website, very nice site, nice colors and practical. maximum muscle bible it’s already ordered.

1 Like

@CT your workouts are my favourites and I will pay for them on your site if new ones keep being added.

@Christian_Thibaudeau I had a question about the Strength Program on ThibArmy which looks awesome…I’m an active duty Marine Corps Officer and was wondering how you would integrate the Strength Program to include energy system work for training like rucking, running, and various field exercises we do in addition to the strength training. I’m very interested in getting the online coaching so that it can be customized to my training schedule, but I was wondering what your recommendation would be…thanks for the excellent content you put out all the time!!

It depends on your energy system regimen (i.e. if you are required to do a certain amount of frequency or if you are in charge of doing your own stuff). I need more info to help you out.

Thanks for the response @Christian_Thibaudeau. My energy system regimen consists of usually all three energy systems every week. The training changes depending on the schedule, something I am not in control of however, we typically do a run of 4-6 miles once a week as well as a heavy ruck march (with 100+lbs for 9-15 miles) every two weeks. (oxidative pathway). We also perform Combat Conditioning Session of 800m sprint repeats in a circuit while in boots about once a week. (glycolytic pathway). Lastly during our field training 1-2 times a week we are required to sprint 20-200m in full combat load during some of our simulated operations. (phosphate pathway) These operations are continuous and usually requires about 20 “sets” of sprints during the day and night operations. That is the typical frequency of the different energy systems we use during our training. I hope this helps CT, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!