T Nation

They Say Devin Hester is the Best...

But I’m sticking with Deion Sanders.

im sticking with barry sanders

scratch that i meant barry white

I’m sticking with Jerry Rice or Walter Payton.

stick it in the pooper

Get off Deon Sanders’ dick, Rod Woodson is the man.

No. 26

O.J. anyone?

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
But I’m sticking with Deion Sanders.[/quote]

Yup. Neon Deion all the way.

Hester is a little bitch. I do think it’s funny, though, how his coaches insinuate that he’s too unintelligent to get properly integrated in offensive or defensive sets and schemes.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
But I’m sticking with Deion Sanders.[/quote]

I didn’t realize Hester played d-back.

I think he’s referring to kick returning…

;D

[quote]SSC wrote:
msd0060 wrote:
But I’m sticking with Deion Sanders.

Yup. Neon Deion all the way.

Hester is a little bitch. I do think it’s funny, though, how his coaches insinuate that he’s too unintelligent to get properly integrated in offensive or defensive sets and schemes.[/quote]

He was obviously too stupid to make that TD catch last night, right?

[quote]SSC wrote:
Hester is a little bitch. I do think it’s funny, though, how his coaches insinuate that he’s too unintelligent to get properly integrated in offensive or defensive sets and schemes.[/quote]

This from a fucking Packers fan no less…

Moron. How’s Aaron Rodgers shoulder doing? He played like a bitch himself against the Buccaneers.

The best at what?

DB

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
SSC wrote:
Hester is a little bitch. I do think it’s funny, though, how his coaches insinuate that he’s too unintelligent to get properly integrated in offensive or defensive sets and schemes.

This from a fucking Packers fan no less…

Moron. How’s Aaron Rodgers shoulder doing? He played like a bitch himself against the Buccaneers.
[/quote]

…and where do YOUR allegiences lie? Pretty bold to call someone out without any implications. Moron.

Yeah, Rodgers hasn’t been doing well, but I don’t see “They Say Aaron Rodgers is the Best…” at the top.

By the way, who’s 1st in the NFC North?

[quote]SSC wrote:
By the way, who’s 1st in the NFC North?[/quote]

The Bears.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
SSC wrote:
By the way, who’s 1st in the NFC North?

The Bears.
[/quote]

Nope. Pack have two division wins, no one else has won one yet.

Back to the thread topic. I think Hester is a phenomenal talent, and his forte is special teams without a doubt. I can distinctly remember, however, a press conference where Lovie was talking about about their disappoint in his lack of on-field skills on offense and his inability to play the pass on defense. I want to say this was in his second year, but I’m not totally sure. Either way, I’m sure he’s gotten better since then.

Guys, I was obviously talking about kick/punt returns. No one was more exciting to watch than Deion. We finally looked forward to punts.

“Sweet they’re punting!!!”