They Rapin' Everybody Out Here!

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

I see your leprechaun and raise you Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis:

Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis - YouTube [/quote]

Nicely done, sir. I love how the news cameras capture Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis blatantly running a stop sign in their car. Woo-woooo!

[quote][quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[/quote][/quote]

Wait…so the fucking NEWS CREW passively films some retarded couple running a damn stop sign and driving like stunt men in a Fast and Furious movie all for some story about whistling mufflers?

What was the fucking point of showing them to start with? They couldn’t find ANYONE else to interview?

Honestly, things like this are why there is still that voice of racism in media because they don’t go and find the black lawyers or doctors to interview. They seem to be looking for the loudest most illiterate fucker they can find when it comes to interviewing the “black perspective”.

I’m WATCHING…and really not pleased

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[/quote][/quote]

Wait…so the fucking NEWS CREW passively films some retarded couple running a damn stop sign and driving like stunt men in a Fast and Furious movie all for some story about whistling mufflers?

What was the fucking point of showing them to start with? They couldn’t find ANYONE else to interview?

Honestly, things like this are why there is still that voice of racism in media because they don’t go and find the black lawyers or doctors to interview. They seem to be looking for the loudest most illiterate fucker they can find when it comes to interviewing the “black perspective”.[/quote]

Have you been to Oakland? It’s not just the black folks who act like that there IMO. But yeah I agree the media helps portray certain sterotypes. Also they usually shoot these stories in the middle of the afternoon - which is when most normal people (regardless of race) are at work, so all you ever seem to get are the crazies/busybody complainers.

[quote]eic wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis - YouTube [/quote]

Nicely done, sir. I love how the news cameras capture Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis blatantly running a stop sign in their car. Woo-woooo![/quote]

I seriously hope they got like 5 tickets for that bullshit. Woo-Woooo!

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
It’s not just the black folks who act like that there IMO. [/quote]

Yeah, I know that…but when a video about some dumb ass leprechaun goes viral in Japan, the assumption is NOT going to be that white people act just like that as well…because how often do we ever see that on TV? Very rarely will some news crew go find the homeliest white person they can catch who can’t read to give some drawn out expose of what just happened.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

Hmmm I was wondering where I saywlil Sis from and just remembered:

I have to post the classic “NO CHICKEN?!” video here. Whoever was filming this clearly filtered out all the non-blacks, and included one token black guy in a suit to balance out the idiocy.

I mean, Rochester NY…I refuse to believe that not a single white person made it through that Popeye’s drive-thru when the TV crew was there. The crew who made this segment was clearly taking the piss…

They Rapin’ Everybody - The Remix

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:

OK, fuck you for making me laugh.

[/quote]

OK, fuck you for making me laugh.[/quote]

Mwahaha

That remix was priceless.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
That remix was priceless.[/quote]

Yea the guys that make it have a Youtube channel - come up with decent auto-tune/remix vids once in awhile.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Also they usually shoot these stories in the middle of the afternoon - which is when most normal people (regardless of race) are at work, so all you ever seem to get are the crazies/busybody complainers.[/quote]

True. Old folks and lunatics. I forgot that I know a guy who films shit for a small town news station. They seem desperate for stories. And they are in competition with at least one rival station also full of hack ‘journalists’

LMAO!! “Hide your kids, hide your wife” is gonna be my new catch phrase!

[/quote][/quote]

Honestly, things like this are why there is still that voice of racism in media because they don’t go and find the black lawyers or doctors to interview. They seem to be looking for the loudest most illiterate fucker they can find when it comes to interviewing the “black perspective”.[/quote]

Do you think there are black doctors or lawyers that put that shit in their cars? Or that when the film crew showed up there was anyone else there to talk to about it? Not everyone has an agenda against black folk man.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[/quote][/quote]

Do you think there are black doctors or lawyers that put that shit in their cars? Or that when the film crew showed up there was anyone else there to talk to about it? Not everyone has an agenda against black folk man. [/quote]

Says Mr. Hatorade.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[/quote][/quote]

Do you think there are black doctors or lawyers that put that shit in their cars? Or that when the film crew showed up there was anyone else there to talk to about it? Not everyone has an agenda against black folk man. [/quote]

Says Mr. Hatorade.[/quote]

But I like black folk. Isn’t that ironic!?!?!?