T Nation

They Keyed My Car!

So I went out with some friends to a bar last night. As I was driving home at 1:30 AM, I looked over and saw my sideview mirror dangling by the wire that turns turns the mirror. Now this is not just the mirror, but the whole fucking thing.

It had been pretty obviously clubbed off by someone. There were even downward marks on the paint, so there is no way it was just some accidental hit-and-run.

This afternoon, a friend of mine asked when I had gotten keyed. I ran out to see that I had been keyed on the same side. I hadn’t seen it the night before because it was dark, but I’m positive it happened then.

I’m not one to piss people off at a bar–I’m pretty mellow. The only think I can think is that as I was driving through the bar’s parking lot looking for a place to park and I pulled out just as a guy was about to drive through.

We both stopped and I waited for him to go and he waited for me to go, and finally after sitting there for a few seconds and him not moving, I pulled through. As I passed he started swearing and talking shit from the car window like bitches like that do.

I thought nothing of it, but it is possible he waited for me to go in and then fucked up my car (spineless little shits).

Otherwise it was just a random dickhead act of vandalism.

Is there anything I can do? I already called the club (who called the landlord of the strip mall) and they don’t have parking lot security cameras so no go there.

Anything else I could possibly do? God this pisses me right off.

[quote]Fiction wrote:
So I went out with some friends to a bar last night. As I was driving home at 1:30 AM, I looked over and saw my sideview mirror dangling by the wire that turns turns the mirror.

Now this is not just the mirror, but the whole fucking thing. It had been pretty obviously clubbed off by someone. There were even downward marks on the paint, so there is no way it was just some accidental hit-and-run. This afternoon, a friend of mine asked when I had gotten keyed.

I ran out to see that I had been keyed on the same side. I hadn’t seen it the night before because it was dark, but I’m positive it happened then.

I’m not one to piss people off at a bar–I’m pretty mellow. The only think I can think is that as I was driving through the bar’s parking lot looking for a place to park and I pulled out just as a guy was about to drive through.

We both stopped and I waited for him to go and he waited for me to go, and finally after sitting there for a few seconds and him not moving, I pulled through. As I passed he started swearing and talking shit from the car window like bitches like that do.

I thought nothing of it, but it is possible he waited for me to go in and then fucked up my car (spineless little shits).

Is there anything I can do? I already called the club (who called the landlord of the strip mall) and they don’t have parking lot security cameras so no go there.

Anything else I could possibly do? God this pisses me right off.[/quote]

There’s nothing you can do without proof. I have had a girl spike my tire on my truck because I had the same model/color truck as her boyfriend so your previous altercation doesn’t mean he was the one who did it.

Call your Congressman. Tell him to support any bills calling for the death penalty for vandals.

Be glad they beat your mirror’s ass and not yours. Go buy a new mirror.

[quote]Fiction wrote:

Anything else I could possibly do? God this pisses me right off.[/quote]

No, there is nothing you can do. The police need something to go on other than just some random guy got pissed at me and vandalized my car. Even with a description, your chances of any justice are minute.

I used to be the person that took these reports and the only time that anyone was ever caught and charges laid, was when a witness stepped forward with a description of the suspect and the plate number of their vehicle. Your odds of finding a needle in a haystack are probably better.

Oh and even if the parking lot did have cameras, the only people they have to let view them are the police if they are investigating the occurrence.

Motherfuckers…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Fiction wrote:
So I went out with some friends to a bar last night. As I was driving home at 1:30 AM, I looked over and saw my sideview mirror dangling by the wire that turns turns the mirror.

Now this is not just the mirror, but the whole fucking thing. It had been pretty obviously clubbed off by someone. There were even downward marks on the paint, so there is no way it was just some accidental hit-and-run. This afternoon, a friend of mine asked when I had gotten keyed.

I ran out to see that I had been keyed on the same side. I hadn’t seen it the night before because it was dark, but I’m positive it happened then.

Anything else I could possibly do? God this pisses me right off.

There’s nothing you can do without proof. I have had a girl spike my tire on my truck because I had the same model/color truck as her boyfriend so your previous altercation doesn’t mean he was the one who did it.[/quote]

thats very interesting LOL

cant do much… some people are big ass fucks who dont take responsibility for things they do on purpose or on accident… my parents car is fucked from so many people backin into it…

Id wait at the night club and fuck his car.

[quote]Petermus wrote:

Id wait at the night club and fuck his car.[/quote]

Would you do it bareback or would you blow a load in his gas tank?

That sucks I hope your insurance will at least cover it without having your rates go up pssh we can dream. It was probably just a random act of vandalism unless that person was really drunk or on drugs.

Most people get pissed off if they are cut off but how many go batshit? Make sure to exclude California in my question…fucking road ragers…I mean they are all nice people please don’t kill me.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
Petermus wrote:

Id wait at the night club and fuck his car.

Would you do it bareback or would you blow a load in his gas tank?[/quote]

Hahaha

[quote]ab_power wrote:
Motherfuckers…[/quote]

Tru dat.

What’s more chickenshit than fucking with a man’s automobile?

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
What’s more chickenshit than fucking with a man’s automobile? [/quote]

“It’s just against the rules.”

(I know I’m skipping slightly ahead in the conversation.) :slight_smile:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:

(I know I’m skipping slightly ahead in the conversation.) :)[/quote]

Damn straight. A totally low act.

Similar happened to me once, somebody kicked in the doors of my car (I suspect the guy I had words with at the club I was in).

I never saw the guy again to find out but I did have my revenge on him.

There was a small amount of rubber from the sole of the guys shoes on the damaged paintwork which I carefully scraped off.

I then used it in an ancient voodoo ritual involving the rubber, a chicken sacrifice, various dark and hard to get hold of mystic herbs and a dribble of snot (not entirely required but I sneezed during the ritual).

The outcome of said ritual is that the shoes that were used spontaneously shrank three sizes and burst into flames. Hopefully the slime was wearing them at the time.

[quote]Renton wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:

Similar happened to me once, somebody kicked in the doors of my car (I suspect the guy I had words with at the club I was in).

There was a small amount of rubber from the sole of the guys shoes on the damaged paintwork which I carefully scraped off.

I then used it in an ancient voodoo ritual involving the rubber, a chicken sacrifice, various dark and hard to get hold of mystic herbs and a dribble of snot (not entirely required but I sneezed during the ritual).

The outcome of said ritual is that the shoes that were used spontaneously shrank three sizes and burst into flames. Hopefully the slime was wearing them at the time.[/quote]

Would be better if they were sitting in his cupboard and his house burned down. That’d teach him!

[quote]Renton wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:

The outcome of said ritual is that the shoes that were used spontaneously shrank three sizes and burst into flames. Hopefully the slime was wearing them at the time.[/quote]

Let me guess… you’d just done his date in the ladies room

bad bad man Renton…

and why were you playing with the man’s rubber anyways

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Would be better if they were sitting in his cupboard and his house burned down. That’d teach him![/quote]

We can only hope.

It was all worth it anyway as I got to eat the chicken later.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:

(I know I’m skipping slightly ahead in the conversation.) :)[/quote]

Yep, that’s a big no no, don’t mess with a mans family, home or car other than that he’s fair game.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Let me guess… you’d just done his date in the ladies room

bad bad man Renton…

and why were you playing with the man’s rubber anyways
[/quote]

Absolutely not.

At least I don’t think she was his date.

Damn, didn’t think of that…

Ooooh if I’d really had his rubber I could have set fire to his dick! (No funny comments please)

Hearing this story sucks, damn I would love to walk up on someone who did this to my car.