T Nation

Thewannabe's First Cycle

Information:
I am turning 22 years old in June and I weigh 207 lbs @ ~11-12% BF and I am 5’8". I am currently trying to drop down to 190-195 for this cycle and I may upload picture after the diet ends.

I was planning to run a cycle in the past, however due to a desire to join the Air Force, I did not go on cycle. In the process of wanting to join the Air Force, I decided to try and cut some weight and was maintaining my weight @ 210-215 lbs from 225 lbs. I was disqualified for the Air Force recently, so I am back to the old plans now.

I will keep carbs low and only consume higher amounts before and after a workout as carbohydrates have a tendancy to make me feel very bloated.

I had a back injury back in high school that healed quickly within 2-3 weeks. I impaired myself by doing side bends with 50 lbs on each side, alternating each side on each rep, way to fast. The weight on my right side went back a little too much and I felt a quick sharp pain in my back. I took a break for 2-3 weeks and didn’t feel anything until I reactivated it ~1.5 years ago.

I was doing bent over rows @ 45 degree angle and I felt that sharp pain in my back again. It healed up again fairly quick, ~2-3 weeks, however about 4-5 months ago my back started hurting. It would hurt when I do high rep squats and it would start like a mild annoyance and slowly build up until it adversely affected my ability to do more reps.

It has gotten better, but the pain is still there and it subsides quicker now than before. It also hurts when I sit a certain way\mow the lawn\shovel snow. Does not hurt even on maxing out on squats.

I am avoiding deadlifts and I include this short story to ask if any of the compounds, like Anadrol, will\may affect this area. I know it may be hard to determine without a medical diagnosis, but I do not have medical insurance at this moment, so I am avoiding to try to get it diagnosed.

I have a slight case of gynecomastia and I do not know how long I have had it, but it has been at least 2 years. My dad has it, I can tell by looking at him, so I think it is hereditary. I did not run any compounds to get it, but I was overweight in high school, as my dad is now, so I may of developed it then.

I only found out I had it by reading about gynecomastia. My gyno has been reduced when I experimented running 1mg Anastrozole ED. I am getting Letro just incase things go downhill while on the cycle.

Some of my exercises have very high volume, but I responded very well to it back in high school. Everytime I do very high volume, it gets me good results, so you can see why I have it in my routine. I am frontloading 600mg as it will take effect faster in my cycle. I would run 750mg of Testosterone per week, however the UGL I’m getting it from has it in 300mg\ml.

I just made it simple and will only draw 0.7 ml to inject as it is hard to draw 0.833 ml. This is in combonation with that it may have no added benefit to run a higher dosage for my first cycle. I want to add the orals in later in the cycle, so I can observe how Testosterone effects me.

I am also running Winstrol and Anadrol together because Winstrol lowers the Sex Hormone Binding Globulin by ~50% according to my research, and this reduction was seen in 3 days. It would make the effects of Tesosterone and Anadrol much more potent by freeing them up, otherwise I would not be running Winstrol on this bulking cycle.

I’m sorry for the long post, but I think more information that is relevent to a cycle is better than less.

Compounds Available:
50 caps of Anadrol 50mg/cap
50 caps of Winstrol 20mg/cap
50 caps of Dianabol 50mg/cap
2 vials of Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml 10ml/vial
60ml of Letrozole 2.5mg/ml
60ml of Anastrozole 1mg/ml
60ml of Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ml
40ml of Tamoxifen Citrate 25mg/ml
50ml of Clenbuterol 200mcg/ml
60ml of Liothyronine Sodium 200mcg/ml
120 caps of Milk Thistle 180mg/cap

Cycle:
Frontload Testosterone Enanthate 600mg
Week 1-8 Testosterone Enanthate 210mg E3D
Week 1-8 Letrozole .625mg ED
Week 1-3 Winstrol 40mg ED
Week 1-3 Anadrol 100mg ED
Week 1-8 Milk Thistle 180mg ED

PCT:
Week 9-10 Arimidex .25mg EOD
Week 10-12 Nolvadex 40mg ED
Week 12-14 Nolvadex 20mg ED

Procedure:
Only inject after site and bottle is swabbed and after I have showered.

Diet:
5000-6000 Calories per day.
40% fats, 60% protein, 200-400g carbohydrates

Supplements:
6+ BCAAs ED
1 Flameout caps ED
1 scoop of Superfood EOD
10g of Creatine ED

Measurements before cycle:
Chest- 49.5"
Neck- 20"
Arms- 16.5"
Forearms- 13.5"
Wrist- 8"
Upper Thigh- 28"
Waist- 36"
Calves- 18.75"

Workout Regiment:
Increase each exercise 1 set each week for 6 weeks. After 6 weeks, repeat, but instead increase each rep by 1 each week.

Goes by Superset #, Sets x Reps, Load, Rest

Note: Band by the workout name means I am using those resistance adding lifting bands. Also the machine where you squeeze your legs together or push your legs out, I have no clue what the workout name is called, so I made something up.

Monday:
A1 Benchpress-------------5x5 8RM 60s
A2 Dumbbell BP------------5x5 8RM 60s
B1 Dumbbell Flies---------5x8 10RM 60s
B2 Band Flies-------------3x8 10RM 60s
C Band Press--------------3x8 10RM 60s
D1 Triceps Extensions-----10x6 10RM 45s
D2 Skullcrushers----------10x6 10RM 45s

Tuesday:
A1 Chin ups---------------5x5 8RM 60s
A2 Dumbbell Rows----------5x5 8RM 60s
B1 Barbell Rows-----------5x6 8RM 60s
B2 Band Rows--------------5x8 10RM 60s
C Barbell Shrugs----------5x6 8RM 60s
D1 Bicep Curls------------10x8 10RM 45s
D2 Preacher Curls---------10x8 10RM 45s

Wednesday:
A1 Barbell Squats---------5x3 6RM 120s
A2 Barbell Lunges---------5x4 6RM 120s
B1 Leg Extensions---------5x16 20RM 60s
B2 Leg Curls--------------5x4 6RM 60s
C1 Leg “squeeze”----------4x10 12RM 60s
C2 Leg “expand”-----------4x6 8RM 60s

Thursday:
A1 Barbell Military Press 5x10 12RM 60s
A2 DB Military Press------5x10 12RM 60s
B Power Clean-------------3x3 5RM 120s
C Power Snatch------------3x3 5RM 120s
D Reverse Flies-----------4x8 10RM 60s
E1 Frontal Raise----------4x8 10RM 60s
E2 Lateral Raise----------4x8 10RM 60s

Friday:
A Seated Calf Raise-------10x10 12RM 60s
B Donkey Calf Raise-------10x10 12RM 60s
C1 Preacher Curls---------8x5 8RM 45s
C2 Bicep Curls------------8x5 8RM 45s
D1 Tricep Extension-------8x5 8RM 45s
D2 Tricep Pushdown--------8x5 8RM 45s
E1 Reverse Curls----------5x5 8RM 45s
E2 Close-grip Benchpress–5x5 8RM 45s

Questions:

• Any recommendations on the cycle?
  • Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for the comments! :D. I may keep this as a blog for my cycle. It depends how busy I am…

Hey everything looks very well thought out, just a few ocomments, and I’m not trying to hate, just trying to get a better sense of where you’re at…

but if you have a 20" neck, 17" arms… 13.5" forearms, and a 38" waist, are you sure you’re 12% bodyfat? What are your lifts like? Again, no hate at all… i wasn’t in the best shape when I started either.

Looks very well thought out, also how can you have 60% protein, 40% fat… wheres the carb %?

Also how tall are you and what are your lifts like?

Crazy ass cycle…

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
Hey everything looks very well thought out, just a few ocomments, and I’m not trying to hate, just trying to get a better sense of where you’re at…

but if you have a 20" neck, 17" arms… 13.5" forearms, and a 38" waist, are you sure you’re 12% bodyfat? What are your lifts like? Again, no hate at all… i wasn’t in the best shape when I started either.

Looks very well thought out, also how can you have 60% protein, 40% fat… wheres the carb %?

Also how tall are you and what are your lifts like?[/quote]

I am 5’8", I do not know my body fat, but I am assuming 12%, I could be wrong. The remainder of the calories, after 200g of carbohydrates, is 60% protein and 40% fat. My waist seems like it is huge, however when I am at a 36" waist measurement, via dieting, I can see my top two sets of abs pretty well. I do think I have an estrogen imbalance as most of my weight is distributed into my thighs and butt as well as my slight case of gynecomastia. Even when I weighed 200 lbs in 2007 and was fairly lean, I did not have 6 pack abs showing (you can see in my profile). I look a little bigger and slightly leaner\the same than my profile picture.

Bench ~ 285 (I have not maxed out yet, but last time it was 275)
ATG Squat - 395
Deadlift - N\A
Power Clean - 225
Power Snatch - 175
Seated Shoulder Press ~ 235
Barbell Row ~ 275

I have never been very strong (except in my legs), so these stats are obviously not impressive. I contribute my large waist to the ATG squats as it has filled up when I started doing them. A 33-34" waist would make me have a solid 6 pack I presume. What I am lacking in is arm size, which needs to be brought up to par.

On a side note, my waist is 37" at the moment as I had a low carb diet yesterday. It usually drops ~ 0.5 to 1 inch after starting a low carb diet, obviously water weight.

Bump =[

1. Undoubtedly if you can find enough of my posts you can find discussion of ideas such as 12 week cycles, tapers, and SHBG. No need to repeat. Yes, I know it would take time to find them but it would take me just as much time to find the links, also.

2. I would strongly suggest having blood or salivary test results back showing estradiol no greater than midnormal before adding in the Anadrol.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

1. Undoubtedly if you can find enough of my posts you can find discussion of ideas such as 12 week cycles, tapers, and SHBG. No need to repeat. Yes, I know it would take time to find them but it would take me just as much time to find the links, also.

2. I would strongly suggest having blood or salivary test results back showing estradiol no greater than midnormal before adding in the Anadrol.[/quote]

I’d have no problem getting a blood test done, but last time I took one for my testosterone levels, it costed me $400. If the saliva test is reasonable, then I would go in for one. On a side note, would it be wiser to switch to Dianabol, or would I just have to drop the aromatizing orals all together?

ZRT has a salivary test that is far less expensive.

Dianabol would be a more conservative choice while using the testosterone.

Actually Dianabol aromatizes and Anadrol doesn’t, but Anadrol can wind up aggravating high estrogen conditions for some reason I don’t know.

Would it also be an option to order both Anadrol & Dianabol, and drop the Anadrol if gyno sides continue even when on a SERM, then replace it with Dianabol?

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:

I am 5’8", I do not know my body fat, but I am assuming 12%, I could be wrong.[quote]

Well have a look at the pics in my profile - i am 15% give or take one, so compare from there…

Everything is an option.

That would be more complex than necessary and for no particular reason that I could figure.

wannabe I first want to say I think it’s great that you’re putting this much effort into setting it up right. If only everyone did, lol.

I don’t have much to offer as far as the actual cycle goes, but as for your back issues, it seems to be that you probably have some inhibition issues with your glutes, and maybe your lats as well. Many people don’t realize the importance of the lats in core stability, but they play a huge role. Just look at a picture of the anatomy and you’ll see they’re the dominating muscular structure; the spinal erectors are comparatively puny, and aren’t intended to lift the heavy loads we do in the gym. To this end, I’d move your back day so it’s after legs, allowing the lats to be fresh.

As for the glutes, avoid pinning them. Pain is inhibitory, so it could worsen an already bad situation.

I’d also encourage you to read articles by Eric Cressey on this site on these topics. I’ve picked up some great stuff from him.

[quote]Whoa! wrote:
wannabe I first want to say I think it’s great that you’re putting this much effort into setting it up right. If only everyone did, lol.

I don’t have much to offer as far as the actual cycle goes, but as for your back issues, it seems to be that you probably have some inhibition issues with your glutes, and maybe your lats as well. Many people don’t realize the importance of the lats in core stability, but they play a huge role. Just look at a picture of the anatomy and you’ll see they’re the dominating muscular structure; the spinal erectors are comparatively puny, and aren’t intended to lift the heavy loads we do in the gym. To this end, I’d move your back day so it’s after legs, allowing the lats to be fresh.

As for the glutes, avoid pinning them. Pain is inhibitory, so it could worsen an already bad situation.

I’d also encourage you to read articles by Eric Cressey on this site on these topics. I’ve picked up some great stuff from him.[/quote]

I am very confused though. My back does not hurt on most exercises, but I am avoiding deadlifts not because they hurt me, bur because I do not want to make an unknown situation worse. My back hurts me on high reps or high weight on the back extension machine. It only hurts me when I do over 20 reps with squats. I could max out and not feel a thing, which is why I am utterly confused. However, I will switch my shoulder and back day and read the recommended articles.

As for my situation with the Anadrol, I will see what happens on the cycle, and if I get gyno even while on Nolvadex, I will just drop the Anadrol & Winstrol combo and replace it with Dianabol. I can save the Anadrol & Winstrol combo for a cutting\lean mass cycle with minimal\non-aromatizing agents. I do understand that Dianabol & Winstrol combo would be good also, but I would like more bang for my buck, so to speak, and perfer to use it with Anadrol.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Thewannabe wrote:

I am 5’8", I do not know my body fat, but I am assuming 12%, I could be wrong.

Well have a look at the pics in my profile - i am 15% give or take one, so compare from there…[/quote]

Than I may be around 14-16%. Oh well, more reason to keep dieting!

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
I am very confused though. My back does not hurt on most exercises, but I am avoiding deadlifts not because they hurt me, bur because I do not want to make an unknown situation worse. My back hurts me on high reps or high weight on the back extension machine. It only hurts me when I do over 20 reps with squats. I could max out and not feel a thing, which is why I am utterly confused. However, I will switch my shoulder and back day and read the recommended articles.[/quote]

I have a theory that hip muscles (glutes and hams) tend to be fast-twitch dominant, and when they check out it leaves the lower back carrying the brunt of the load. Just a theory of mine.

Another thing you’re probably missing is hip mobility. Should have put that in my first post.

Just an update, I got my first half of my order in, and I still have to order the other half. I am also down to 207 at ~11-12% bodyfat. I will probably be done dieting around start of May and may weigh in at 195-190.

I got the Dianabol as a backup to my cycle just incase the Anadrol + Winny stacked on an aromatizing cycle is too much. Either way I look at it, no money was wasted as long I do more than 1 cycle. I also may get health insurance soon :D!

I also modified my cycle to cut it down to 8 weeks and add 1 more week of orals.

Another question, since I have both on hand and a predisposition to gyno, which would be better for an AI during the cycle, Adex or Letro?

Good luck on your cycle. Next time I won’t speed read.

Just updated my cycle just a tad, I want to make sure my PCT will be ok if I use Nolvadex to combant the potential gyno when using Anadrol, and that I have some AI usage in my PCT. Should I wing myself off the AI faster?

bump :expressionless: