Theuofh's Training Log

2/23/08 Rest

…Really screwed up this carb up. My fault entirely for thinking I could do it w/ chex mix and some baked lays. I cut it off a little bit ago, I feel great except for that fact that I totally went over cals and carbs.

…Back to <30g carb tomorrow. Next weeks carb up will be just pasta, or if I really get my shit together just yams, beans, corn, and non-grain carbs. Of course, I say that now but come next weekend who knows.

I am going to keep it to about ~400g carb split between friday night/thursday afternoon. I’ll see how that treats me then up it or lower it from there. I want to go as low as I can to perform throughout the week.

…I just weighted in at 178 lbs. That was +14lbs from Friday. I might have to skip next weeks carb up. Thats a lot of glycogen and water weight.

…Found this thread on the Bodybuilding Page:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/bodybuilding_on_the_anabolic_diet

…CT shed a lot of light on the current strategy and I am changing my approach. One carb up day on Saturday w/ ~250g carbs/week, most likely just a shake pre gym, some Surge PWO, some oatmeal or buckwheat pancakes as a PWO breakfast, and maybe some black beans or yams w/ lunch.