These Things Piss Me Off

Here are some of my pet peeves

-Full body Workouts
-staring kids

• chewing noises
  • The bank

Any I’m missing?

People that put their bag on the seat next to them on trains/buses.

People that talk with someone else on a cell-phone for more than 2 minutes while they’re with someone.

The person that will come into this thread later and mention people that make posts about what pisses them off pisses THEM off.

[quote]Nards wrote:
People that put their bag on the seat next to them on trains/buses.

People that talk with someone else on a cell-phone for more than 2 minutes while they’re with someone.

The person that will come into this thread later and mention people that make posts about what pisses them off pisses THEM off. [/quote]

HAHA yeah I was expecting that one too. Also I forget a few

• I CANT STAND all of those little abbreviations: (lol, omg,rofl.) Those irritate me to no end

-Posts that say " I cant gain weight"

• Small writing in ads/

Excessively negative people.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Excessively negative people.[/quote]

Clever

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Excessively negative people.

Clever[/quote]

lol

Disney, MTV, and all these bullshit cartoons that come on nowadays. I want to fucking shoot everyone who made them.

I don’t like people who don’t like people who whistle. I like to whistle.

That radio talkshow guy who blabbers incessantly about Man-Ram, A-Rod, and Brett Fucking Farve.

I’d reallly like to reach into his neck and rip out his god damned eusophagus, then slap the shit out of him as his face pales and the life drains from his body.

Sorry if that comes off as negative, Mak.

I’m realy a very posative person.

Almost everyone.

Especially people who whistle.

Women who smoke or drink why’ll pregnant, it’s a horrible thing to do to a kid.

Touche’ Christine.

So who would you eliminate first? Me, the whistler, or the guy across the shop who drowns it out with sports talk radio?

Roommates that don’t respect your property.

[quote]Nards wrote:

The person that will come into this thread later and mention people that make posts about what pisses them off pisses THEM off. [/quote]

Yeah that guy pisses me off, he thinks hes so clever.

Even worse is the guy who comes into these threads and says the person who comes into the thread later and mentions people who make posts about what pisses them off, pisses them off. Its like WTF are you a fortuneteller gawwwlll!

On a less silly note, OP why do full body workouts piss you off? Is it because they leave your body saying “WTF?”

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Touche’ Christine.

So who would you eliminate first? Me, the whistler, or the guy across the shop who drowns it out with sports talk radio?
[/quote]

That’s a really tough call.

How come we don’t have duels anymore? I could just let you guys shoot it out.

Now I’m pissed off that we can’t have a duel to sort this whole thing out.

DJ’s that talk during song intro’s.

• Dumbass drivers
  • Like the OP said, the sound of chewing
  • When the toilet paper roll is on backwards
  • Quarter squats

the way my parents eat… chewing with their mouth open… the worst is fucking ceareal… it makes the most disgusting noise… and then talking with your mouth full…

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
Women who smoke or drink why’ll pregnant, it’s a horrible thing to do to a kid.[/quote]

why’ll pregnant, that is funny

people who walk way too slow.

people who stop in the middle of the isle at the grocery store and block you from going by.

people who don’t unrack their weights.

[quote]OrangeBroccoli wrote:

• When the toilet paper roll is on backwards

[/quote]
    I don’t care which way somebody wants to hang the toilet paper. But what annoyed me was, a former floormate of mine put the spindle in the wrong way at least once. He put the round side in the oval slot, and the oval side was pushed into the round hole where it didn’t fit.