Thermogenics That Work?

true but there’s always the potential to die, so there is that!

Its definitely effective for fat loss, first hand experience here but, at the time I was young and dumb and didnt know the dangers of it.

I guess my opinion of anything to burn fat that actually works, is that the juice isn’t worth the squeeze. Clen, DNP, and T3 all work, but they do so by making the heart work harder. For what? Maybe an extra 100 calories, maybe 200 with DNP. Why not just make the heart work a bit harder in a way that is actually good for it (cardio).

2 Likes

Oh my god thank you.

Fat loss is stupidly easy. Don’t eat.

If you are putting food into your mouth and you shouldn’t be: stop.

I just saved your liver.

3 Likes

All comments duly noted. Thanks for your input. This forum experience is quite positive for me so far. I just mentioned PubMed for those who perhaps haven’t heard of it. I have read numerous posts here and haven’t seen it mentioned. Too many people rely on hearsay or on simple Internet searches for their information. Tis can have disastrous results. Just trying to help those who may not know that there IS a reliable source for their inquiries. If anybody knows a better source, for the effects of chemicals on the human body, I would like to hear about it. Thanks again for all of your input. larryb1.

1 Like

Like I said, I was kidding a little.

It has been a while (a couple years) but there was a trend of people pulling up studies and giving advice or having these raging baseless arguments about subjects they had virtually no understanding of which pivoted upon a sentence or two that they found in an abstract.

Didnt mean to rattle your cage or diminish your contribution to the forum in any way.

Thanks for the reply. You didn not rattle my cage. I understand just what you say about reading an abstract. An abstract should only be a beginning tio your research. I usually don’t even fool around with them. They often do not give enough useful information, and I have read some that made me think…why bother. Reviews of current literature seldom go into enough detail also. I look for specific studies that address my specific needs. This does take some time. I have sometimes spent an hour scrolling through pages of studies, but one can get to the point where you can cover a lot of ground quickly. I keep to the most current studies I can find, because I have found that sometimes they refute and correct the mistakes of older studies. What I do on PUBMED, and other such databases works for me. I’ve been doing this for 40 years and I’m healthier and happier for it. I hope my posts may help someone out. Your post(s) are a contribution to the forum. I hope that you will continue to reply to any of my posts, as I will to yours if I have something positive to share.

Have a GREAT day !

1 Like

Batman rattles cages… @SkyzykS is Batman!

1 Like

Thanks! You too!

I’m niether the hero we deserve or the hero we need. :rofl:

My super power is that I make a pretty good cup of coffee.

Which, when stacked with some cold medicine can be quite the thermogenic.

1 Like