Thermo Fat Blaster Stack?

Hi,

I wanna lose weight permanently but I’ve not been able to do so. Although I tried using various fat loss supplements, none of them worked for me. Now, after an extensive research, I have realized that there is a supplement which can actually deliver results…it is called Thermo Fat Blaster Stack.

Many fat loss enthusiasts swear by this supplement but as I am not aware, I have not been able to decide whether to us it or not. Besides, it is also slightly expensive on the pocket. Can someone please tell me more about this supplement? I would be really grateful if you can help out as I really wanna lose weight.

Thanks a ton!

not too sure on the supplement side. But if your can’t lose weight i’d check your diet first

I hadn’t realized there were fat loss enthusiasts. How often do they regain the fat that they have to lose it again?

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I hadn’t realized there were fat loss enthusiasts. How often do they regain the fat that they have to lose it again?[/quote]

Damn, you beat me to it.

It’s your diet stupid! You can take all the thermos you want…if you eat garbage you will look like garbage!

[quote]robmartinez09 wrote:
It’s your diet stupid! You can take all the thermos you want…if you eat garbage you will look like garbage![/quote]

True Story.

Are you even lifting?

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
Are you even lifting? [/quote]

I think he(?) is just another fat-loss enthusiast, and they typically refrain from strenuous physical activity since it might make gaining the fat back more difficult.