There's Only One Ricky Hatton

I am extremely upset… fuck. Ricky put his all in, though, and Mayweather is just too fucking good.

[quote]ragingbassist wrote:
thought it was funny how Mayweather brushed off the mention of fighting Miguel Angel Cotto. Talked about how he has nothing left to prove. What a vagina. Fight Cotto pussy Mayweather then retire. “Ooh i’m going to work on Mayweather promotions” What a cop-out.
[/quote]

I’d rather see him walk away now. It totally ruins a boxer by staying around too long, especially a boxer who got by on speed. Look at Roy Jones jr., he would be remembered much more favorably if he’d walked away a couple years earlier. He slowed down just a fraction of a second, and he went from being unbeatable, to just another shmoe.

For the record I think Lederman was scoring the fight right, the other judges were way too one sided. Hatton controled a few rounds, even if the punch stats disagree.

[quote]Lateralus44 wrote:
ragingbassist wrote:
thought it was funny how Mayweather brushed off the mention of fighting Miguel Angel Cotto. Talked about how he has nothing left to prove. What a vagina. Fight Cotto pussy Mayweather then retire. “Ooh i’m going to work on Mayweather promotions” What a cop-out.

I’d rather see him walk away now. It totally ruins a boxer by staying around too long, especially a boxer who got by on speed. Look at Roy Jones jr., he would be remembered much more favorably if he’d walked away a couple years earlier. He slowed down just a fraction of a second, and he went from being unbeatable, to just another shmoe.

For the record I think Lederman was scoring the fight right, the other judges were way too one sided. Hatton controled a few rounds, even if the punch stats disagree.

[/quote]

where can u find the scorecards?

whats next for Hatton? . It’s hard to imagine him being able to motivate himself for anything else. That was the biggest fight out there. I heard he might fight De La Hoya at Wembley. That would be pretty unreal. He’d get up for that. Cotto maybe?

[quote]AdamC wrote:
Lateralus44 wrote:
ragingbassist wrote:

where can u find the scorecards?
[/quote]
http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=009314&cat=boxer

Overall great website, updated regularly.

hatton is not fighting de la hoya. De la hoya is only a money fight for fighters nowadays and he is starting to get tired of being used as everybodies pay day.
Not to mention de la hoya is bigger then mayweather, and hatton said Mayweather was the biggest welterweight he ever seen lol.

The point deduction had to taken. It was too obviuos. When being dirty the point is to not get caught. If you throw a punch at the back of somebodies head its obviuos that you don’t care about the rules.

Mayweather looked like he just wanted to go 12 rounds until Hatton teased him about turning his head.