There's a Limit to How Big You Can Get

[quote]debraD wrote:
According to that my thighs have exceeded their max and my calves are 0.3 inches from the max.[/quote]

that a girl! keep it up you fine ass T-VIXEN.

It ain’t to bad for me…It say’s I can weigh 256 at 8% which is more then I expected…My calves will never be 20.6 though…the other measurements are pretty close to where I’m at…of course I would have to lose about 40lbs and add a half inch to arms and thighs.

I just kind of ballparked my wrist and ankle measurements, but it said my max stats were pretty realistic I suppose for my height. I’m only 5’ 6" but it said my max weight would be like 258, 17.5" arms, 22" calves, 57" chest and shit, if I had those numbers I would no longer be human I would just be a ball, so in my case it does in fact sound like the upper limits of what my body would support.

During my last gaining cycle I exceeded that by 5lbs. Next cycle’s goal will be to exceed that by at at least 15lbs.

Bring on the food.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
According to that bullshit, I should have stopped lifting weights about two years after I started.

The real question is why people are looking for calculators like that instead of proving how big they can get by actually going to the fucking gym.[/quote]

LMAO!

This is based on that stupid Casey Butt “study” that’s been beaten to death on here. I’ll summarize for you: The bodybuilders of the pre-steroid days were not as big as you think they were, and it is not possible to get any bigger. If you believe that, then go ahead and use this calculator.

[quote]mbdix wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
it says i can weigh 2,800+ pounds of LBM@8%

id say its accurate.

lol. damn you got some big wrist[/quote]

my writs are 8 inches, so kinda

lol it says my limit for calf growth is 17.6"… and there already at 17"…after about 3 years of training. Can someone say load of steaming bison shit?

and trust me my calf is sorta big I guess but no where near developed although I am starting to see the diamonds. I love bieng a skinny starter with fat guy calves.

I only have about 6 1/2 to 6 3/4 wrists (I may check today) and am 5-8 1/2 and already have arms just a shade under 17 inches and have never really focused on hypertrophy in the biceps (just bench, squat, deadlift for low reps), and my arms are my weak point.

The calc predicts 15.6-16.0 inches

My thighs ought to be interesting. I had 26 inch thighs in highschool after about 3 months of lifting. My ankles are tiny.

[quote]toddthebod wrote:
This is based on that stupid Casey Butt “study” that’s been beaten to death on here. I’ll summarize for you: The bodybuilders of the pre-steroid days were not as big as you think they were, and it is not possible to get any bigger. If you believe that, then go ahead and use this calculator.[/quote]

Refuting the “Casey Butt Bodybuilding Limit guideline” will only result in him calling you a liar or accusing anyone who has passed those measurements up of gene modification or at the very least EXCESSIVE anabolics use. There are NO exceptions to this rule.

Anyone bigger than this is imaginary and possibly toxic due to severe drug use. They can also MAKE you gay. It is advised that all newbies use these guidelines so we can put an end to the presence of scary intimidating muscular people. The meek shall inherit the Earth and Casey Butt is here to make it happen…TONIGHT.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
toddthebod wrote:
This is based on that stupid Casey Butt “study” that’s been beaten to death on here. I’ll summarize for you: The bodybuilders of the pre-steroid days were not as big as you think they were, and it is not possible to get any bigger. If you believe that, then go ahead and use this calculator.

Refuting the “Casey Butt Bodybuilding Limit guideline” will only result in him calling you a liar or accusing anyone who has passed those measurements up of gene modification or at the very least EXCESSIVE anabolics use. There are NO exceptions to this rule.

Anyone bigger than this is imaginary and possibly toxic due to severe drug use. They can also MAKE you gay. It is advised that all newbies use these guidelines so we can put an end to the presence of scary intimidating muscular people. The meek shall inherit the Earth and Casey Butt is here to make it happen…TONIGHT.[/quote]

lol. maybe sad but true. but funny

[quote]JLu wrote:
I just kind of ballparked my wrist and ankle measurements, but it said my max stats were pretty realistic I suppose for my height. I’m only 5’ 6" but it said my max weight would be like 258, 17.5" arms, 22" calves, 57" chest and shit, if I had those numbers I would no longer be human I would just be a ball, so in my case it does in fact sound like the upper limits of what my body would support.[/quote]

wtf how big are your wrists/ankles? at 5’8" with 7.0 wrist and 10.5 ankle my “max” LBM is 208. Not that it matters but just wondering how yours can be 258, do you have 10 inch wrists??

[quote]Unaware wrote:
JLu wrote:
wtf how big are your wrists/ankles? at 5’8" with 7.0 wrist and 10.5 ankle my “max” LBM is 208. Not that it matters but just wondering how yours can be 258, do you have 10 inch wrists?? [/quote]

Stop taking those " calculations " into account, hit the weights and the fridge har and witness how you magically blow them away.

[quote]Terrace Lad wrote:
Unaware wrote:
JLu wrote:
wtf how big are your wrists/ankles? at 5’8" with 7.0 wrist and 10.5 ankle my “max” LBM is 208. Not that it matters but just wondering how yours can be 258, do you have 10 inch wrists??

Stop taking those " calculations " into account, hit the weights and the fridge har and witness how you magically blow them away.[/quote]

I wasn’t taking it into account at all, I was just stunned that his “max” LBM could be 50 lbs more than mine at 2 inches shorter. Like I was just surprised his frame was that big so that the calculator would spit that number out. I’m not putting any stock in those numbers, I’m already bigger on a couple fronts.

[quote]Unaware wrote:
Terrace Lad wrote:
Unaware wrote:
JLu wrote:

Stop taking those " calculations " into account, hit the weights and the fridge har and witness how you magically blow them away.

I wasn’t taking it into account at all, I was just stunned that his “max” LBM could be 50 lbs more than mine at 2 inches shorter. Like I was just surprised his frame was that big so that the calculator would spit that number out. I’m not putting any stock in those numbers, I’m already bigger on a couple fronts. [/quote]

i dont put my stock into the #'s this calculation gives either, but i do find them intersting. i’ve noticed that a lot of these are close to the grecian ideal(golden ratio) stats. Steve Reeves had an equation that had much larger size numbers, but his based #'s on a lot of different measurements.

[quote]Unaware wrote:
JLu wrote:
I just kind of ballparked my wrist and ankle measurements, but it said my max stats were pretty realistic I suppose for my height. I’m only 5’ 6" but it said my max weight would be like 258, 17.5" arms, 22" calves, 57" chest and shit, if I had those numbers I would no longer be human I would just be a ball, so in my case it does in fact sound like the upper limits of what my body would support.

wtf how big are your wrists/ankles? at 5’8" with 7.0 wrist and 10.5 ankle my “max” LBM is 208. Not that it matters but just wondering how yours can be 258, do you have 10 inch wrists?? [/quote]

I just ballparked them by measuring with my fingers (wrapping my fingers around my wrist and saying “that’s probably this long”), they were probably too high if you actually measured yours.

So I checked today.

My wrist is right at 6 1/2" and my ankle is 9" even. My height is 5-8 1/2"

This predicts my maximum thigh size at 23.9 which I had in 10th grade when I weighed 155 pounds.

WE need calculators like this though so we can set limits and know when to give up.

[quote]mbdix wrote:
Unaware wrote:
Terrace Lad wrote:
Unaware wrote:
JLu wrote:

I wasn’t taking it into account at all, I was just stunned that his “max” LBM could be 50 lbs more than mine at 2 inches shorter. Like I was just surprised his frame was that big so that the calculator would spit that number out. I’m not putting any stock in those numbers, I’m already bigger on a couple fronts.

i dont put my stock into the #'s this calculation gives either, but i do find them intersting. i’ve noticed that a lot of these are close to the grecian ideal(golden ratio) stats. Steve Reeves had an equation that had much larger size numbers, but his based #'s on a lot of different measurements.

[/quote]

Reeves also said that the ideal weight for someone 6-0 was 200 pounds.

The average of the first 15 or so Mr. America’s was about 5-10; 205, 17.6 biceps. You can look em up online.

These things are damn funny. The numbers seem very very easy for anyone with 3+ years of hard ass work to attain. I mean, after not even 2 years of serious training, my neck is already about an inch more than my “genetic limit”.

It’s as if the human body is simple enough to quantify all genetic factors with just a wrist, ankle, and height measurement.