T Nation

There is Still Hope Left....

She is still not taken…

Good to know she’s available.

But that guy was a fucking moron. You could tell she was looking just to get away from him.

She is working for BB.com? If TC finds out about this he’s gonna put on a red speedo and go 300 on someone’s ass.

The quality of the last clip is…Hmmm?

I know, Very Poor.

It does not showcase her finest Assets, this one does

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KSHIGNKznR0&feature=related

Enjoy this T-Nation

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
She is working for BB.com? If TC finds out about this he’s gonna put on a red speedo and go 300 on someone’s ass.[/quote]

She is?

Oh man, it’s clearly a cry for help.

There def were better videos…but I chose the one that enclosed an important statement.

Who are you talking about? Not Jamie Eason? youtube is blocked.

Zap,

Yes Jamie Eason.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
She is working for BB.com? If TC finds out about this he’s gonna put on a red speedo and go 300 on someone’s ass.[/quote]

I was under the impression that she had been with them for some time.

I’m pretty positive she’s working for or at least with bb.com.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Good to know she’s available.

But that guy was a fucking moron. You could tell she was looking just to get away from him. [/quote]

yeah just a bit on the touchy feely side

[quote]AdamC wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Good to know she’s available.

But that guy was a fucking moron. You could tell she was looking just to get away from him.

yeah just a bit on the touchy feely side[/quote]

notice how he used his greasy pizza stained hand to shove her head onto his sweat glazed neck? thats not smooth.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
The quality of the last clip is…Hmmm?

I know, Very Poor.

It does not showcase her finest Assets, this one does

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KSHIGNKznR0&feature=related

Enjoy this T-Nation

[/quote]

You, my friend, are a great man and a credit to humanity.