There is a House in New Orleans

OK, now that’s out of the way. Anyoen else here fucking HAMMERED tonight? People from my grad program went to a bday party tonight> i wasn’t invited (see my threads about ppl in my program thinking I’m a scumbag). The one girl I liked up there is basically dry fucking the birthday boy. Good for them. I got my fucking rumpleminze 100 shit. It never calls me a scumbag philanderer falsely.

hugs AccipiterQ

Now man the fuck up and go get your woman back.

Jesus, dude. You need a shoulder to cry on. Unfortunately, this isn’t Gilmore Girls. I suggest you go to the T-vixen thread, jerk it, and then fall asleep. You’ll feel better in the morning.

[quote]Xab wrote:
hugs AccipiterQ

Now man the fuck up and go get your woman back. [/quote]

This!

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
OK now that’s out of the way. Anyoen else here fucking HAMMERED tonight? People from my grad program went to a bday party tonight> i wasn’t invited (see my threads about ppl in my program thinking I’m a scumbag). The one girl I liked up there is basically dry fucking the birthday boy. Good for them. I got my fucking rumpleminze 100 shit. It never calls me a scumbag philanderer falsely.[/quote]

1. Yes, me.

2. Sleep it off, try again in the morning. Dry is better for your sake than wet…Just go ahead and talk to her like it never happened…and double on the previous comments…

I lol’d on this one. Bro, call up a buddy who wants to go to a party, have him pick you up, drive your happy ass over there, grab that chick and let her know you mean business. Then proceed to take her somewhere more private, talk it out with her as best you can (again I lol) and then proceed to really “take care of business”

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
OK now that’s out of the way. Anyoen else here fucking HAMMERED tonight? People from my grad program went to a bday party tonight> i wasn’t invited (see my threads about ppl in my program thinking I’m a scumbag). The one girl I liked up there is basically dry fucking the birthday boy. Good for them. I got my fucking rumpleminze 100 shit. It never calls me a scumbag philanderer falsely.[/quote]

so your happy with what you got right?

good

your just in a drought, you wont be able to handle the storm when it comes, but it will come so just be patient

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

you’ll be alright

Instead of getting some beer-beer. You need something better for you, like, maybe a masturbatin lesson. Or even better, a professional ho-ho.

chop her up with an ax and feed her to Print.

there there

You remind me of a kid I went to high school with. We kicked his ass at a party once. He is my best friend now and really cool.

moral of the story?

you need your ass kicked.

Why do some of you young idiots log onto this forum in a drunken state… only to announce how drunk you are and how fucked up your situation is?

This old asshole wants to know.

I miss the days when guys would keep their problems on the inside and drink hard liquor. Seriously! Get a bottle of whiskey, go into the basement, and drink!

you’re whining about a birthday party that you didnt get invited to? its 4th grade all over again.

you may be self-loathing but is a rumplemintz hangover really the best way to face the day? i havent drank that since i was 18 and learned my lesson