T Nation

There Are No Words (Video)

I’m not really sure how to describe this besides disturbing. Anyone mind telling me exactly what is wrong(physically who knows about mentallly) with this person?

Wow, that’s bizarro. It’s spina bifida according to the responses. What’s even more fucked up is the Sahkira remix to that same video, it’s just below it. Very, very strange.

Very disturbing…

And I didn’t even watch the end.

LMAO. That was the weirdest, funniest, scariest, freakiest, and stupidest video I’ve ever seen. All rolled in to one no less.

It will haunt my dreams forever.

after reading the comments on this site an on youtube I was not man enough to watch the full movie I just watched the first 2 seconds! lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnnie_Baima

Jesus that is fucking disturbing!

It’s done on purpose but the end is mad, especially that little clown on her head.

I got chills…now I have to go sleep.

I’d hit it.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Jesus that is fucking disturbing!

It’s done on purpose but the end is mad, especially that little clown on her head.

I got chills…now I have to go sleep.[/quote]

That’s a man my friend. A full grown man.

[quote]jacross wrote:
I’d hit it.[/quote]

HAHA, of course you would.

You guys should volunteer at a large hospital for six months, you’ll see many more eye-opening things than that.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
You guys should volunteer at a large hospital for six months, you’ll see many more eye-opening things than that. [/quote]

I’ve been to many a large hospital, and I’ve never seen spina bifida patients dancing around to weird and creepy music with clowns on their heads.

Could just be the hospitals around here though.

[quote]Myllz wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
You guys should volunteer at a large hospital for six months, you’ll see many more eye-opening things than that.

I’ve been to many a large hospital, and I’ve never seen spina bifida patients dancing around to weird and creepy music with clowns on their heads.

Could just be the hospitals around here though.[/quote]

LOL good catch! :slight_smile:

According to the summaries of her documentary, it’s polio.

Fucking disturbing!

Is it polio or spina bifida?

Johnnie Baima is an American drag queen.

Baima suffered a difficult childhood, being struck by polio and severely abused as a boy. As an adult he became a drag queen and changed his name to Sandie Crisp, gaining an enormous following in the Hollywood gay and transgendered subculture.

The Goddess Bunny is both the name of his alter-ego and the name of a rare 90 minute VHS documentary about Baima.

As well as Johnnie’s following in the gay and transgender community, he has also attained some notoriety in mainstream culture by appearing in Marilyn Manson’s Dope Show music video.