T Nation

Therajraj, I'm Calling You Out

[quote]US hedge fund billionaire Raj Rajaratnam has been found guilty of making tens of millions of dollars from insider trading.

The unanimous verdict, which he plans to appeal, ends an eight-week trial in what prosecutors call the largest hedge fund insider trading case in history.

Central to the prosecution’s evidence were tapped phone calls between Rajaratnam and corporate insiders.

Rajaratnam faces between 15-and-a-half and 19-and-a-half years in jail.[/quote]

What’s your problem, dude?

Haha, awesome.

That god damn blue jays loving asshole lol

Not what I expected but LOL

Dude has never lifted a weight in his life…

Not what I expected, lol.

I think he should stop cutting and bulk.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Dude has never lifted a weight in his life…[/quote]

You’re kidding, right?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Dude has never lifted a weight in his life…[/quote]

You’re kidding, right?[/quote]

I’m fucking flabbergasted that therajraj would spend so much time on a bodybuilding site, writing about baseball no less, all while weighing 350 pounds of pure fatass and profiting over $60 million on insider trading. That doesn’t surprise you? I’d have never guessed therajraj was a billionaire, either.

Shits crazy, yo.

I lol’ed

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Dude has never lifted a weight in his life…[/quote]

You’re kidding, right?[/quote]

I’m fucking flabbergasted that therajraj would spend so much time on a bodybuilding site, writing about baseball no less, all while weighing 350 pounds of pure fatass and profiting over $60 million on insider trading. That doesn’t surprise you? I’d have never guessed therajraj was a billionaire, either.

Shits crazy, yo.[/quote]

Oh my fucking God. I am officially the dimmest motherfucker on this website. I shall now assume the fetal position with my thumb inserted into my mouth while you all kick me in the head and tell me how stupid I am.

The guy in that pic looks like a brown balloon someone stuck a wig on and drew on the eyes and mouth and mustache with a Sharpie.

They poured him into that suit and forgot to say when.

lulz

[quote]Cheeky_Kea wrote:
They poured him into that suit and forgot to say when.[/quote]
Have you been reading P.G Wodehouse?

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Cheeky_Kea wrote:
They poured him into that suit and forgot to say when.[/quote]
Have you been reading P.G Wodehouse?
[/quote]

Jeeves and Wooster FTW ,funny, I’d forgoten that this is where the quote is from.

[quote]Nards wrote:
The guy in that pic looks like a brown balloon someone stuck a wig on and drew on the eyes and mouth and mustache with a Sharpie.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Cheeky_Kea wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Cheeky_Kea wrote:
They poured him into that suit and forgot to say when.[/quote]
Have you been reading P.G Wodehouse?
[/quote]

Jeeves and Wooster FTW ,funny, I’d forgoten that this is where the quote is from.
[/quote]

I love it too. I just picked up the omnibus “World Of Jeeves”
Lots of funny turns of phrase and back-handed compliments. Genius!

Nards, you really are the specific dream-rabbit.

[quote]bcingu wrote:
Nards, you really are the specific dream-rabbit.[/quote]

I haven’t gotten to that book yet, but I’ve heard that quote about Jeeves before and am befuddled as to what it means.