Therajraj: How Do You Anti Government

I also said that it is a false presentation to portray the plight as having only one solution.

Not at all. I support limited taxation and admit that it is a form of theft. I’m honest with myself. You are take 10 convoluted paragraphs full of holes and circular reasoning to avoid the theft label even while you acknowledge that taxes are bad.

There are 4 solutions that I can see:

1. Leave
  2. Accept taxation as legitimate.
  3. Rebel
  4. Elect representation that will change the law.

I don’t consider putting you head in the sand a reasonable action.

Okay, give me a reasonable way to non-consent.

Well, that would be dumb, since consent most assuredly has meaning in this context, so we don’t agree.

Not true. You left off a huge category.
5) just hand the money over because you don’t like prison and people threatening you with guns in your face.

I can assure you you can pay taxes without think each tax is legit.

Absolutely. You somehow think that I mind that?

My man, I enlisted prior to the gulf war with the specific intention of getting blood on my hands.

I was speaking in general.

There’s no convolution. The US Constitution literally says Congress can tax us. I believe the US Constitution applies to me and every other American; therefore, it isn’t theft.

Unless those taxes are used outside the authorized purposes inscribed in the Constitution. Then it’s theft.

There is no realistic choice. consent requires a choice to be made.

That’s acceptance…

LOL How do I remove my consent?

You can acknowledge taxation = theft while also acknowledging it is a necessary evil.

Well, even by your definition much of tax is the US is theft then. But you are arguing it is needed and ethically permissible, that doesn’t necessitate the conclusion that it isn’t theft.

If you have a daughter please keep her far away from @anon50325502. He has a perverse understanding of consent

Reasonable is waaaaay too subjective of a term for me to define for you.

Define your own version of reasonable.

Right, exactly like rape victims that stop struggling.

The rape parallels to @anon50325502’s views on this topic are endless.

Edit: And again I thought inauguration would be the highlight of the week but thanks @anon50325502 for topping it!

Well, for consent, it has to be voluntary. This necessitates that it be without repercussion, easy, and not require a violation of my natural rights. For example, a woman can just say “no” to sex, or even a lack of “yes” or “no” is non-consent.

Lol, well on that we agree.

In all seriousness, I bet you and I are a lot closer on this topic than you think.

It’s cute how you immediately started gobbling Zeb’s cock when he strolled in.

Ya, no. Rape is illegal. You consent to not raping a person because you consent to follow the law. I would have thought I made that perfectly clear.