Therajraj: How Do You Anti Government

Why would be talking about private roads?

In a libertarian society roads would be privately run correct?

Well, it doesn’t so let’s move on to a different topic.

Don’t worry tomorrow will be inauguration discussion central

Well, hold on. As I’ve pointed out I’m not against taxation. But the idea that taxes are not compulsory and are consensual and voluntary is total nonsense. It is intellectual rubbish. There is literally a widely popular colloquial saying that uses death as the only possible corollary to how non-consensual taxation is. “The only 2 things sure in life are death and taxes.” That’s all I’m saying.

Exactly, your answer leads back to the original argument.

Do you believe the laws in this country apply to all American’s? If so, why? If not, why not?

Depends on what you mean by apply. They are (pretty much) applied to everyone yes.

Why do they apply?

or rather, can I unilaterally decide that they don’t apply? If so, why?

Because guys go and pick up guns and apply them.

If you are asking ethically if all laws morally should apply to everyone, I would have to say that there are probably some rare people that it is unethical to apply US law to.

So you think the law only applies if/when an outside force can make you comply?

There’s no other reason?

So, if I could match the government’s force then the law doesn’t apply to me?

Like who? Can you give me an example?

We don’t live in a libertarian society. Stick to reality, pumpkin. My analogy demonstrates just how absurd thr taxation equals theft thesis is.

you can’t criticize libertarian logic without operating under libertarian form of governance.

Of course it doesn’t make sense if you pick and choose pieces of it.

No, I said it is applied to all people. Verb. It is applied because people pick up guns.

That is reality, yes. If you had enough force, you could stop application.

While theoretical existence should be enough, there are probably some natives still around that could fall into this category.

Okay, fair enough. I think that’s actually a fair assertion assuming said natives never willing integrated into the US.

Let me ask you this:
100 people come together and form a group. They even create a document that binds the group together and states not following the charter will result in group punishment.

A few years later 50 people join the group from other places. Another 25 are born within the group.

Do the rules established by the initial group apply to the now 175 people?

[quote=“DoubleDuce, post:195, topic:225456, full:true”]
No, I said it is applied to all people. Verb. It is applied because people pick up guns.[/quote]

Even if I agreed to the laws being applied?

No it isn’t. Disregarding that we live in a society built on a social contract, which taxes are a part of, and thinking one can simply opt out, all the while enjoying the benefits of said contract is intellectual rubbish.

That is why the libertarian movement really has no wheels. That ^ giant glaring hole is where it gets stuck.

Even if you drop off “the grid”, the borders are protected. The ambulance will still arrive (at much greater cost in a remote location), rights are still guaranteed, and all of the protections of the law are still afforded.

If someone steals a horse out of your stable and you call the police, they aren’t going to say “Oh sorry, you opted out. We only serve and protect people who abide by our constitution.”.

5 Likes

Lol, well said @SkyzykS

1 Like

Thanks! I been taking my fish oil!

1 Like