Then and Now

The majority of pro’s seem to maintain a good amount of muscle mass after they finish their careers. Here is two BB’s who choose not to.

I don’t think Paul Dillett or Kevin Levrone lift weights anymore and have stopped the drugs so the transformation is expected.

Even without training Levrone still looks jacked!

Here is a recent pic of Dillett.

Levrone

I am sure most of you are aware of Levrone’s current state as he still attends BB shows. This is a pic of him in 2007, so it is a little dated.

Platz in his prime

Here is a recent pic. Platz is over 60 so you can’t expect him to maintain his size. Apparently he still lifts and is shredded!

I found this pic of Dillet but I don’t think it’s real.

It just can’t be.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

It just can’t be.[/quote]

either way… he still looks better than most people who post on these forums :slight_smile:

Bob Chick

Thats got to be shopped. I don’t know what’s scarier though, the Dillet original or fat Dillet.

To be fair, these dudes (at least Levrone and Platz), don’t look unfit. In fact, they look awesome for their age.

There’s a lot of stress associated with being as heavy as these guys got, and they probably can’t be bothered with aching joints etc. anymore.

Here is a recent pic of Chick. He maintained a good amount of his size. Still involved heavily in bodybuilding through bb.com.

[quote]Vert1go wrote:
Thats got to be shopped. I don’t know what’s scarier though, the Dillet original or fat Dillet.

To be fair, these dudes (at least Levrone and Platz), don’t look unfit. In fact, they look awesome for their age.

There’s a lot of stress associated with being as heavy as these guys got, and they probably can’t be bothered with aching joints etc. anymore.[/quote]

Agreed, you can’t expect them to maintain that size. It’s up to them if they even want to lift anymore as their career put their body through allot of stress.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

It just can’t be.[/quote]

I think that was similar to the photos of Lee Priest when he bulked up. His gut was pushed out and the idea was to make him look out of shape. Probably for a supplement advertisement.

Dave Draper then

Dave Draper now (25 years later)

Speaking of Dave Draper, I love the way this guy writes about lifting. Check out his site and sign up for his newsletter. It’ll help keep you motivated!

Levrone (in that pic) still looks better then 75% of the people on this forum

Levrone still has noticeable triceps.

You think platz’s legs are still huge.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
You think platz’s legs are still huge.[/quote]

From looking at the pic I seriously doubt it. But if he still trains he must have maintained some size to them.