Their Mother Did Boston...

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I read today that the mother was fine with America until she was exposed to “conspiracy” theorist videos and websites. One report described her as telling her friends that 9/11 was a setup by the American government to incite hatred of Allah and that it was on a video online.

If you guys are serious about stopping this shit, you need to pull in the nutjobs who start these “theories”.

I’ve already heard people saying the entire Boston bombing was staged and it was all actors and sets.[/quote]
She is a dumbass. No amount of theory silencing can help her pathetic lack of intellect and those like her.[/quote]
And yet that dumbass raised two sons who went on to murder innocent people. Read my post again - fine with America until exposed to such tripe. If she’d never seen that crap, would she still have the same view?

Hard to say, no?

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I read today that the mother was fine with America until she was exposed to “conspiracy” theorist videos and websites. One report described her as telling her friends that 9/11 was a setup by the American government to incite hatred of Allah and that it was on a video online.

If you guys are serious about stopping this shit, you need to pull in the nutjobs who start these “theories”.

I’ve already heard people saying the entire Boston bombing was staged and it was all actors and sets.[/quote]
She is a dumbass. No amount of theory silencing can help her pathetic lack of intellect and those like her.[/quote]
And yet that dumbass raised two sons who went on to murder innocent people. Read my post again - fine with America until exposed to such tripe. If she’d never seen that crap, would she still have the same view?

Hard to say, no?[/quote]
I just don’t think it’s possible to protect the world from ignorance like that. You either infringe on freedom of speech or you start a eugenics program to kill stupid people lol.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Problem is, we have a right to free speech. Which is essentially a right to say things others may not like. Even to say things that are batshit crazy. It’s the price of freedom.
A free society comes with inherent risks. As long as we have some freedom we have vulnerabilities. I’ll take my chances.

That being said, we also have the freedom to be armed. If every law abiding citizen would exercise that right, it would do well to mitigate some of the vulnerabilities. In the end, if somebody wants to kill us, they will. The key is to eliminate the threat before it can ever gt here. But alas, the American public has shown no stomach for preemptive strike. We worry to much about the rights of those who want to kill us. While there is an inherent goodness on which that is based, but it’s a little misguided. We know who these people are, we just don’t have the balls to go get them and execute them and assassinate their leadership.

We can’t talk them out of radicalism, we can’t change their opinions about us or get them to like us, all we can do is either kill them or allow them to operate. As long as we allow them to operate, we live under threat.
I am not under the delusion we can get them all, but we can get enough. What we have to demonstrate is that there is no border we won’t violate, no international law we won’t ignore and no respect we will give to anything that will prevent us from eliminating radical threats.

That’s the only way to sufficiently scare them and minimize their threats, but still it won’t eliminate them completely, but mostly. It’s a dirty job and we have to get our hands dirty. But we won’t. We will continue to function in a reactive way respecting the rule of law of others even when that rule of law is protecting the next attack.
This is the world we live in, and I don’t see it changing anytime soon. We will be attacked again and again for the foreseeable future.