T Nation

Their Mother Did Boston...

Yeah…look at those cold eyes and try and convince me those Brothers
were not Religiously brainwashed by this Bitch…you cannot
tell me any different, especially after her comments
linked here…SHE indirectly inspired the Boston incident, the
seeds of hatred we’re planted by her.

I can’t speak for every one else , but if you fucked with me because of what my child did , you better have bigger balls than you appear :slight_smile:

But Islam is a religion of peace.

They were set up, framed.

This is the future guys…They will never stop, utill everybody is converted or killed.

ALLAH AKBAR!!!

Jesus will come back before then. Just be prepared.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
But Islam is a religion of peace.
[/quote]

It’s frustrating to me; I grew up in a very much mixed town of Jewish people and Bedouins in Israel who were not like this at all. We all went to the same schools, hung out, surfed, whatever.

This “other” strain of Islam that has become dominate makes me very sad.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
But Islam is a religion of peace.
[/quote]

It’s frustrating to me; I grew up in a very much mixed town of Jewish people and Bedouins in Israel who were not like this at all. We all went to the same schools, hung out, surfed, whatever.

This “other” strain of Islam that has become dominate makes me very sad.[/quote]

I know the faction has gained momentum but I would bet it would be like the Westboro Baptist church merged with Joel Osteen ministries

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
But Islam is a religion of peace.
[/quote]

It’s frustrating to me; I grew up in a very much mixed town of Jewish people and Bedouins in Israel who were not like this at all. We all went to the same schools, hung out, surfed, whatever.

This “other” strain of Islam that has become dominate makes me very sad.[/quote]

I know the faction has gained momentum but I would bet it would be like the Westboro Baptist church merged with Joel Osteen ministries [/quote]

Still off. Extremeists are now 30-40% of the Muslim population. What you are comparing is less than 1% of Christians. Huge difference.

30% of Egyptians voted for the Muslim Brotherhood. The other 70% voted for like 7-8 other candidates, and because the Muslim Brotherhood had the highest vote total they won Egypt. 30% is a big number.

So on the conservative 30% estimation on Muslim extremists, that’s around 300 Million Muslims that want to
see us gone…And we have just over 300 Million in the U.S. as a population overall…Lovely.

[quote]Karado wrote:
So on the conservative 30% estimation on Muslim extremists, that’s around 300 Million Muslims that want to
see us gone…And we have just over 300 Million in the U.S. as a population overall…Lovely.

[/quote]

Exactly my friend.

Yep, and add to that about 300 million Chinese Youth in Schools whose curriculum
now is mandatory English, if they ever join forces, we’re fucked.
Think of the fiasco caused in Boston with response from Paramilitary Tanks and shit, and that was just
the result of just allegedly what only 2 PEOPLE did!
At 9-11, only 19 people brought America to it’s knees momentarily to the point that many businesses
closed on the other side of the fuckin Country.
It’s eye opening it is how VERY delicate of a system of commerce and lifestyle he have here that must be protected.

Yeah…all that hardware, hi tech, and heavy metal is no match for a decade long battle
with sandal wearing Afghans who have NONE of that shit.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Yeah…look at those cold eyes and try and convince me those Brothers
were not Religiously brainwashed by this Bitch…you cannot
tell me any different, especially after her comments
linked here…SHE indirectly inspired the Boston incident, the
seeds of hatred we’re planted by her.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/boston-bomber-mother-i-dont-care-if-my-youngest-son-is-going-to-be-killed-today-i-will-say-allah-akbar/[/quote]

I seriously doubt these guys operated in a vacuum.

Yeah I doubt it too, unless they were tiny…You ever try to fit into a Hoover?
Those fuckin’ things are impervious.

I read today that the mother was fine with America until she was exposed to “conspiracy” theorist videos and websites. One report described her as telling her friends that 9/11 was a setup by the American government to incite hatred of Allah and that it was on a video online.

If you guys are serious about stopping this shit, you need to pull in the nutjobs who start these “theories”.

I’ve already heard people saying the entire Boston bombing was staged and it was all actors and sets.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

If you guys are serious about stopping this shit, you need to pull in the nutjobs who start these “theories”.

[/quote]

I am down with that jive.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I read today that the mother was fine with America until she was exposed to “conspiracy” theorist videos and websites. One report described her as telling her friends that 9/11 was a setup by the American government to incite hatred of Allah and that it was on a video online.

If you guys are serious about stopping this shit, you need to pull in the nutjobs who start these “theories”.

I’ve already heard people saying the entire Boston bombing was staged and it was all actors and sets.[/quote]
She is a dumbass. No amount of theory silencing can help her pathetic lack of intellect and those like her.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

Still off. Extremeists are now 30-40% of the Muslim population. What you are comparing is less than 1% of Christians. Huge difference.

30% of Egyptians voted for the Muslim Brotherhood. The other 70% voted for like 7-8 other candidates, and because the Muslim Brotherhood had the highest vote total they won Egypt. 30% is a big number.[/quote]

Agreed, the idea that this is a ‘strain’ of Islam is a decent-sized denial of pretty obvious facts and inconsistencies.

When the ban on Non-Muslims in Mecca and Medina enters ‘intra-Muslim’ debates, the reform of the religion will have begun. Even a terse glance at the Conquest of Mecca shows the origin of the faith to be far more rigorously commanding as well as force and/or violence oriented than many other major religions, including Christianity.

By far to the extreme…compared to Christianity, not even close…no contest.