Their Fate Is In Your Hands...

When I eat something that’s total crap, it darn well better taste good. Those things taste like crumbly wax with essence of chocolate; they’re so not-worth-it.

Dump them and eat a few pieces of high-quality chocolate instead.

“Holy Jesus, what is that? What the fuck is that? WHAT IS THAT PRIVATE DB?”

“Sir, a pack of Ring Dings, sir.”

“A pack of Ring Dings?”

“Sir, yes, sir.”

“How did it get here?”

“Sir, I took it from the mess hall, sir.”

“Is chow allowed in the office, Private DB?”

“Sir, no, sir.”

“Are you allowed to eat a pack of Ring Dings, Private DB?”

“Sir, no, sir.”

“And why not, Private DB?”

“Sir, because I’m too heavy, sir.”

“Because you are a disgusting fatbody, Private DB.”

“Sir, yes, sir.”

“Then why did you hide a pack of Ring Dings in your office, Private DB?”

“Sir, because I was hungry, sir.”

“Because you were hungry.”

You eat the Ring Dings. I’ll do some push-ups. And balance shall again flow throughout the universe.

What are your goals, and has what you are currently doing helped reach them? If not, then do the opposite. Ah fuck it, just eat them. Then tomorrow do the opposite by not eating them. Of course tomorrow they’ll already be gone because you ate them today, so not eating them tomorrow will be pretty easy.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
[/quote]

LOL

Nothing tastes as good as being lean feels…

–JB

EAT IT! DO IT NOW!!! GET INTO THE CHOPPAH!

[quote]WS4JB wrote:

–JB[/quote]

Ever tried vagina?

[quote]WS4JB wrote:

–JB[/quote]

My new favorite quote. Toss em’.

[quote]stumpy wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

–JB

Ever tried vagina?

[/quote]

well played stumpy.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Chris Colucci wrote:

LOL[/quote]

Holy shit that is hilarious.

Throw them away

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
stumpy wrote:
WS4JB wrote:

–JB

Ever tried vagina?

well played stumpy.[/quote]

Haha, right on man.

Sinc eposting in this thread, I had a craving for something sweet an junk food-ish.So I bought some like these.Man the creme in them is no longer creme, it’s more like epoxy.They no longe rhave agood creme filling, it’s like a chemical taste.Glad I got it out my system an realize they aren’t as good as thye used to be.

So? what’s the verdict. Im guessing you OD’ed on RingDings

[quote]C-Bonics wrote:
So? what’s the verdict. Im guessing you OD’ed on RingDings[/quote]

Yep, DB couldn’t stop with just one pack, so he ate himself into a sugar induced coma.

Damnit I was hoping I could get him to mail them to me.

Im stuck in the middle of the gulf and we have ice cream sandwiches but I want my RING DINGS

Grab ur balls and throw them away.

eat them, then eat another

If you’re not on a diet (or a low carb lifestyle) and have not had more than one cheat meal this week then go for it and enjoy each and every bite.

Thanks for the replies so far. Here is the tally at this point:

Eat: 12.5
Toss: 12
Others: 2
Fornicate with them: 2.5
Stick it in her butt: 1

One said eat one and fornicate with the other, which accounts for the .5 votes.

A little more info, they got into my office via an impulse purchase from the deli around the corner from my office. I am not leaning out, in fact, I am forever bulking (if you can call it that - I lose weight faster than RRJC can premature ejaculate).

I can also give them a temporary stay since the expiry date is April 2017 (this is a good thing right?). My original deadline was for 1PM today, so there are still a few hours before I decide anything, so, keep the replies coming.

One question to those who recommended sex with a ring ding: how is this possible? Have you guys done this before? I think if my wife was involved, it could be quite fun to skewer my kebab with the things and feed her a cheat meal, but by myself? That just seems like it would be disappointing on both levels (eating and jerking).

DB

1:00 pm has come and gone, and the Ring Dings are still around. The biggest issue right now is timing. I can’t seem to fit in the time to eat them, between breakfast#1, breakfast#2, morning snack, lunch, Alpha Male (need 1 hr pre-post for efficacy), afternoon apple, commute home, dinner, workout, pwo…

Aww, fuck it, they are going down in the next couple of minutes. Details to come…

DB