Their Biceps Are 10 Inches!

the police are throwing all that discrimination shit back at the minorities if a guy was to say the opposite of that he has =been sitting aroung 37 years with all those oestrogen gushers with their fat arses and thuder thighs he would get sacked without a second breath i suport the police in this

with the biceps hell she must be stupid

[quote]oztrav wrote:
the police are throwing all that discrimination shit back at the minorities if a guy was to say the opposite of that he has =been sitting aroung 37 years with all those oestrogen gushers with their fat arses and thuder thighs he would get sacked without a second breath i suport the police in this

with the biceps hell she must be stupid[/quote]

Very true, I think pc nonsense can be faught by turing it back on them. If thety used a race, religion, or handicap there would be an uproar.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
oztrav wrote:

with the biceps hell she must be stupid

Very true, I think pc nonsense can be faught by turing it back on them. If thety used a race, religion, or handicap there would be an uproar.

[/quote]

Shut up you Testosterone!

Sarcasm on-Obviously all those Cops are on roid’s-sarcasm off|:-)

She probably meant 10 inches in diameter.

Sure, it’s a good solid laugh when you consider it in terms of the “standard method” for measuring arm size. But realistically, it is more likely to be “cultural ignorance” (not knowing how arm size is usually measured), rather than stupidity (believing that 10-inch-circumference arms are huge).

You’ve seen skinny women with skinny arms before right?

[quote]NealRaymond2 wrote:

Sure, it’s a good solid laugh when you consider it in terms of the “standard method” for measuring arm size. But realistically, it is more likely to be “cultural ignorance” (not knowing how arm size is usually measured), rather than stupidity (believing that 10-inch-circumference arms are huge).[/quote]

I agree with this. How many people in the general population even have a point of reference for arm measurements?

She still deserves to get mocked though.

RTFA;

FTFA:

"
“I mean, they’ve got biceps 10 inches around. My God,” she told the newspaper. "I mean, have you seen their shoulders? They’re huge. Their shirts are tight, they are busting out of them. Testosterone is just a metaphor.
"

But, saying someone has Testosterone shouldn’t be an insult unless they’re trying reverse PC.

[quote]mike08042 wrote:
Oh come on guys “NORMAL” sized arms are like 5 inches. Mine are 7 inches and I feel big.

[/quote]

are you joking?

Oviously whatever cow wrote that email w\e (I didn’t read it in depth) was talking about 10 inch in diameter biceps and it’s not like she was measuring them you know?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Apparently, I need to stop lifting and buy a shitload of skirts with flowered print and ruffles so I can fit into the image of the modern man.
[/quote]

haha, thats really funny, actually.

This guy on the left was one of two (obviously) to lift a full pig out of a firepit while I was in hawaii. And those stones on the ground, those were in the firepit and he lifted them out. With his hands. Bare, hands.

But yes, I do agree with you that everyone is trying to pussify everyone else and their cousin.

…and I’m pretty sure that lady meant “ten inch bicepts.”

Maybe the lady was being literal and referring only to their biceps, and not including their triceps.

[quote]Soco wrote:
NealRaymond2 wrote:

Sure, it’s a good solid laugh when you consider it in terms of the “standard method” for measuring arm size. But realistically, it is more likely to be “cultural ignorance” (not knowing how arm size is usually measured), rather than stupidity (believing that 10-inch-circumference arms are huge).

I agree with this. How many people in the general population even have a point of reference for arm measurements?

She still deserves to get mocked though.[/quote]

The blood pressure machine at WalzMart says a normal adult arm is 9-14 inches, I think. Which would put 10 inches at the low range and any guy who has ever done a pushup out of luck.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Apparently, I need to stop lifting and buy a shitload of skirts with flowered print and ruffles so I can fit into the image of the modern man.

haha, thats really funny, actually.

This guy on the left was one of two (obviously) to lift a full pig out of a firepit while I was in hawaii. And those stones on the ground, those were in the firepit and he lifted them out. With his hands. Bare, hands.

But yes, I do agree with you that everyone is trying to pussify everyone else and their cousin.

…and I’m pretty sure that lady meant “ten inch bicepts.”[/quote]

Great picture.

The truly sad thing is that somebody got offended. Gees, you can’t say anything anymore without someone getting offended. This is just another example of PC gone overboard. If I was the police chief, I’d take it as a compliment, considering the physical condition of your average policeman. I would WANT my officers to hit the gym and show off the gunz. I’d want my guys to be the biggest mofo’s on the block. Just pitiful that someone is offended by the words of an old lady.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
oztrav wrote:
the police are throwing all that discrimination shit back at the minorities if a guy was to say the opposite of that he has =been sitting aroung 37 years with all those oestrogen gushers with their fat arses and thuder thighs he would get sacked without a second breath i suport the police in this [/quote]

Sure IF someone had added “thunder thighs and fat asses”, but this old lady said nothing of the kind about male police officers. Unless “thuder thighs” is some new term? Like, you hit people with them (“THUD!”).

I support RIF, and so should you.

Yeah, I’ll say. I’ll bet she even uses punctuation and spells correctly in her e-mails!

Wow, the I-can’t-spell-or-read gang is out in force today. No comment on race, religion or handicap was used by this old lady. WTF are you talking about?

[quote]PGJ wrote:
The truly sad thing is that somebody got offended. Gees, you can’t say anything anymore without someone getting offended. This is just another example of PC gone overboard. If I was the police chief, I’d take it as a compliment, considering the physical condition of your average policeman. [/quote]

That’s exactly what I was thinking when I read the article. The chief must be one of those Officer Quimby-like doughnut hounds.

Right, and an old lady that was trying to pay their department a compliment! I wish my biggest worry was being called a “testosterone gusher” at work.

[quote]Digital Chainsaw wrote:
PGJ wrote:

Right, and an old lady that was trying to pay their department a compliment! I wish my biggest worry was being called a “testosterone gusher” at work.[/quote]

“That guy… He doesnt do any work. Just gushes testosterone all over the place. He’s such a ‘testosterone gusher’”

Hell yeh. I’d love to walk into work and have everyone stare at me like I’m conan the destroyer - just outright scared to cross me. And the ladies coming up to me and saying “can i feel your bicepts?”.

Only a few more inches to go…