The Youngster's Bible

Less culture of starving yourself to look like anorexic models. They know how to eat

1 Like

Surely that cannot be the end!. In my school the girls eat like nothing at school because its considering ā€œbeing fatā€ and shit, yet the african, italian ,black, maori chicks are the thiccest and dont even eat whilst the white are skinny as

Youā€™re awake early as 4 am in melbourne? Its 2 in wa

4:24 in Brisbane. I wake up around 4:00 (+ or - 15 minutes) to train at 4:50. All done by 6:20

What for?

Gym gets too busy after 6 and this way I have time to enjoy breakfast before school

1 Like

Soo i got epically cockblocked today, a chick who came to my house to hook up , was supposed to go to hers but meh. Anyway she went to the toilet and then when she was done asked if i had any pads. Tyrned out shed gotten her period so no hooking up :expressionless::gun:

1 Like

Duke it is a well known fact to all females who speak to you that you have a vagina yourself which is why she asked you for pads.

1 Like

Interesting, i must be a lesbian lol

Maybe a special hybrid?

1 Like

Yes. Im actually an alien from the planet kabekion

Butā€¦ i take it your kind breed the same as us? Are there any Kabekionian-human babies on Earth?

Yes, we have been hidden on the planet for thousands of years. Elite athletes such as usain bolt, Conor mcgregor or even brian shaw are all half kabekionian. No peasant human could possibly live up to our species skill.

Jeez, you seem pretty underwhelming for your kind then

Heā€™s just a baby kebekonian i guess

Yes, i am only a baby kabekionian. it takes 1000 years to get to elite level maturity, Usain bolt is 1031.

There arenā€™t any child prodigies on Kabekion?

Only a select few, unfortunately are planet got blown up by frieza and our greatest athlete was sent to earth, which we originally thought was a weakling. However once he started lifting well he got gainsā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: hahahab