The Youngster's Bible

Nooo they all hijacked it, it is that too haha

1 Like

70+++

10 years ago, it would’ve been … but it would’ve been in SAMA and the subsequently hijacked by Push … fml I’m gettin’ too old for this shit

1 Like

let’s stick with a barbell for the challenges. how about a little mock meet and take the best wilks?

1 Like

Do I count as young? I’ll join in a challenge if it’s something like x% squat amrap in hour.

2 Likes

I agree with you Hugh this challenge is to endurance based for me add strength aspect to even it out for heavier people like me I’m 5’3" 170

1 Like

how old are you?

The feel when your 240 and people are doing a burpee challenge. I’m 17 still.

1 Like

Im 180 pounds 5ft8 lol but alright, i wont participate in squats but how about ohp withthe bar for ten minutes amrap , re racking is allowed and bar must touch the clavicle, none of that half rep bullshit

in turn 16 tomorrow and 17 is still technically not an adult.

1 Like

cmon squats are the best

1 Like

Nahh leg press for dayz

Kidding lol

Don’t want to derail this thread but I gotta say this. I miss Push.

1 Like

Big boy

AMRAP OHP sounds crummy, especially since I can barely put more thsn 95lbs over my head. Love high-rep squats though. Also Oly lifts

Lol, i have no chance if its squats. I’m the lightest in here by almost 30 pounds. I need pull-ups to be in this challenge if I want to beat you permabulkers.

Just gonna drop this here as an idea. It has the strength element, the conditioning and you need to be good at body weight stuff, so it should be balanced out and make everyone happy. How about we all try this with the “good” weights?

Shit yeah I like that article. Imma give Valeria a go sometime.

1 Like

Again, talk about whatever you want man

1 Like