The Wrestler (Movie)

In one weekend I watched Grand Torino, Slumdog Millionaire, and The Wrestler.

Even though all three of them were very good films, The Wrestler is the only one that I keep thinking about and can’t wait to watch again.

I saw it like two weeks ago. I’m still not quite sure what to think. This has never happened to me with a movie before. I’m not sure if I like that. Either way, a provoking movie, and that says something I guess.

Insulin stack… Insulin is obviously best stacked with some form of anabolic androgenic steroid. Its mostly added to stacks including the extremely expensive human growth hormone.

Its proper use entails a single shot once a day of a short-acting compound. Usually Humulin-R, unless Humalog can be obtained. Its best used after a training session, when the body already has a tendency to store more carbs and protein. Although some people prefer other times of day. The standard protocol suggests the use of 1 IU per 20 pounds of bodyweight, but you would do best to start out at a lower dose like 2-4 IU and then work your way up a bit, until you feel you are taking enough. As doses increase, so does the amount of sugar that is ingested with them.

Again a standard of 10 grams per IU is given, but I would recommend a dose of 150 grams regardless of the amount as long as it is below 15 IU’s, if it is higher then add 10 grams for every IU. Since the compound stays active for 6-8 hours, hypoglycemia can occur at any moment during this time span. So consuming carbs during this time is advised, and at the very least keep a large amount of them handy, so you can act quickly. Dizziness, weakness and feeling sleepy are all pretty indicative of the onset of hypoglycemia and a good sign that you should take another good dose of sugar.

I really don’t understand all the love for this movie.

It was dreadful.

As for the guy commenting on the Ram jumping off the rope and it’s meaning, good grief.

Not a big wrestling fan but this was one hell of a movie.

Rourke was outstanding. I went to see it with abo0ut 6 friends and at the last second 3 of them decided they wanted to see ‘My Bloody Valentine’ instead. Since I have taste, I stuck with the Wrestler along with my buddy and his GF who are normally all over each other all the time so I was dreading it but even they stayed glued to the movie and loved it…
(The rest hated MBV)

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I really don’t understand all the love for this movie.

It was dreadful.

As for the guy commenting on the Ram jumping off the rope and it’s meaning, good grief.[/quote]

Yeah, god forbid a movie makes you think eh fella?