The Worst Thing About Bodybuilding

Knowing the macro nutriet breakdown of everything I put in my mouth.

Sometimes I wish I could just eat food because its food, and not know wtf is in it or how much protein carbs and fat it has in it!

Looking stupid in alot of cuts of clothes like shirts with shitloads of room around the waist and pants with gut room in where you balls are.

The way people call it weird,obsessive and in particular,vain,even though they tend to care more about what they look like to other people than people who lift really do.

The weekly questions by coworkers on why I eat the way I do. The bi-weekly lectures on why it isn’t healthy to eat like that or constantly train followed by them wheezing from walking up one flight of stairs…

Can’t eat things like burgers, pizza or waffles without feeling guilty. God damnit anyway1!

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Knowing the macro nutriet breakdown of everything I put in my mouth.

Sometimes I wish I could just eat food because its food, and not know wtf is in it or how much protein carbs and fat it has in it!
[/quote]

This, and…

The assumption that you are insecure and only lift to compensate.

Eating the same fucking foods, all the fucking time.

Even though I’m really tired right now, I gotta force myself into the gym and attempt new PR’s in squat, press and rows. I may feel like shit if I do, but I’ll feel like hammered shit if I don’t.

[quote]psycorpse wrote:
getting up at in the middle of the night to take a leak and forgetting that my legs dont fully work after a hard leg day, and all but trip and groan over stiff hips and knees as i wobble out of bed and to the rest room, then not being able to fall asleep again.[/quote]

i feel ya brother…everey time i have a hard training i cant sleep for shit…and dont get me started about the peeing.

Sometimes the fact that it’s a ‘24/7 lifestyle’ gets tiring and can make you feel depressed because there are times when you just want to go out and have a good time with your mates and not worry about missing a meal or having a drink and going to bed really late. Although there is no one to stop you from doing this, you know that it will hurt your results if it’s on a regular basis. This makes you feel guilty because you start thinking about how hard you’ve worked up until now and that you don’t want to screw up your gains. So you stay in and have that meal whilst watching TV.

It’s especially hard when you’re still young and single like me.

The fact that fatty’s in the gym ask me if I am on the juice and I am not even that big (190lbs)

The fact that it takes soo long to look awesome.

All of the above. ^^^^^^^^

[quote]CKMAN wrote:
Sometimes the fact that it’s a ‘24/7 lifestyle’ gets tiring and can make you feel depressed because there are times when you just want to go out and have a good time with your mates and not worry about missing a meal or having a drink and going to bed really late. Although there is no one to stop you from doing this, you know that it will hurt your results if it’s on a regular basis. This makes you feel guilty because you start thinking about how hard you’ve worked up until now and that you don’t want to screw up your gains. So you stay in and have that meal whilst watching TV.

[/quote]

Have fun not living life so you can eat those chicken breasts on time.

Retarts on the interwebz.

Sitting on the shitting station the day after squatz. Painfullass

Brotardz on the interwebz.

Training as hard as you can, eating enough to grow day in, day out… Wondering when you are going to look like these guys who are 220+lbs and sub 10% bodyfat.

Sometimes it feels like you are just in a lost cause trying to get where you want to be.

Fielding the inevitable boneheaded question “Do you work out?” and answering with tongue firmly planted in cheek yet maintaining a straight face “No. Golf. Custom made heavy clubs” Only to be greeted with a blank stare of disbelief but then ultimate acceptance of what you just said. Seriously.

[quote]CKMAN wrote:

[/quote]

This right here.

I usually end up running back home to eat my meal, or bring it along.

I’m also sick of now that I’ve been enlightened and I’ve changed my dietary ways, the enormous amount of junk food that I never realized before, is still being shoved into my face by others telling me to eat it. They don’t understand.

I don’t eat for pleasure now, I eat with purpose.

[quote]Vejne wrote:
Sitting on the shitting station two days after squats. Painfull ass[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote]wigsa wrote:
The way people call it weird,obsessive and in particular,vain,even though they tend to care more about what they look like to other people than people who lift really do.[/quote]

Obsession is a term the weak use to describe the dedicated…

[quote]CKMAN wrote:

[/quote]

wtf…some of you guys need to realise that ONE missed meal isn’t going to do shit all. Do you really think in 3 years of lifting, missing ONE fucking meal will make a shit bit of difference? Are you going to look back in 10 years time and think…yea I’m glad I stayed at home and watched TV so I could eat my chicken breast instead of going out having a good time with my friends and scoring some hot pussy.

Seriously, you aren’t in the fucking IFBB.

Jesus fucking christ…