The Worst Persecuted Race in History?

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
I would say Native Africans above all other ethnic groups. Africa has long been called the Doomed Continent; many of the countries are war torn and tribes are still at war with each other. At least the Jews have their own country and government…and lobby :slight_smile:

Last I checked, Africans have the most of their own countries of any group, and every day it seems like one of them changes names or a new one pops up.[/quote]

That’s becaues you’re identifying them as a group like “Asians”. There are a lot of different ethnic groups within Africa just as there are different ethnic groups in Asia.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
meangenes wrote:
When comparing Sub-Saharan Africans, Jews (post exodus), or Native American Indians. I can’t really find any numbers (they’re all going to be pretty misconstrued).

In keeping with the debate let’s all agree that the Native American Holocaust was genocide.

I would probably say that Native Americans top the list.

There was no genocide of Native Americans. They got sick, but were not murdered intentionally. No-one could have anticipated that or prevented it.
[/quote]

Being a local, and being familiar with local lore, I would say that this is one of the softer versions of the story-

which clearly demonstrates the intention of committing genocide using germ warfare.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
meangenes wrote:
When comparing Sub-Saharan Africans, Jews (post exodus), or Native American Indians. I can’t really find any numbers (they’re all going to be pretty misconstrued).

In keeping with the debate let’s all agree that the Native American Holocaust was genocide.

I would probably say that Native Americans top the list.

There was no genocide of Native Americans. They got sick, but were not murdered intentionally. No-one could have anticipated that or prevented it.
[/quote]

You would be surprised how many Native American Indians and people of Latino heritage who think they are Native American Indians would disagree with you. According to them, the white man is the scum of the Earth.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
You would be surprised how many Native American Indians and people of Latino heritage who think they are Native American Indians would disagree with you. According to them, the white man is the scum of the Earth. [/quote]

I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Bodybuilders.

I’d have to say Native Americans and Native Australians have to be towards the top of the list. Of course as others have stated it’s hard to know because so many groups have been wiped out.

Didn’t the world court just find Australia guilty for crimes against the Natives and they have to pay a shitload of money for damages? Good thing the US is at the bottom of that alphabetical list. Wonder how they’ll treat Germany at trial.

The Jews…

[quote]gethuge08 wrote:
I think it’s pretty tough to top the Jews. Throughout history there have been multiple attempts to wipe them out. Not just Hitler. They got a rough deal.[/quote]

The Inquisition comes to mind. Many jews were forced to convert to christianity, and most were often tortured and killed for refusing.

I should also include more recently, that the Roma gypsies throughout Europe have really been treated like crap in countries like Italy and Spain. In Italy though, they have really cracked down on the Roma and have starting to deport alot of them back home.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
meangenes wrote:

…In keeping with the debate let’s all agree…

O
X
Y
M
O
R
O
N[/quote]

Very good.

Noone knows where the word “slave” come from? Those people got a raw deal for about a thousand years.

[quote]JACKED71 wrote:
I should also include more recently, that the Roma gypsies throughout Europe have really been treated like crap in countries like Italy and Spain. In Italy though, they have really cracked down on the Roma and have starting to deport alot of them back home.[/quote]

They are deporting them like gangbusters, literally grabbing them off the streets and arresting them. There is no sob story that they care to hear, if you are not there legally your ass it out period.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Noone knows where the word “slave” come from? Those people got a raw deal for about a thousand years. [/quote]

The Slavs.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
JACKED71 wrote:
I should also include more recently, that the Roma gypsies throughout Europe have really been treated like crap in countries like Italy and Spain. In Italy though, they have really cracked down on the Roma and have starting to deport alot of them back home.

They are deporting them like gangbusters, literally grabbing them off the streets and arresting them. There is no sob story that they care to hear, if you are not there legally your ass it out period. [/quote]

Except that most Roma are EU citizens and cannot be deported unless specifically convicted of a crime. It is typical Berlusconi, lots of noise and no action. Get used to it, the Italian keep voting for him.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Noone knows where the word “slave” come from? Those people got a raw deal for about a thousand years.

The Slavs. [/quote]

Very good. While all Groups were discriminated against and persecuted to one degree or another, I have to say that this group has “quietly” suffered some of the worst humanity had to offer on the largest scale and for the longest time.

arabs, yes I think it would have to be arabs…

Gingers

They deserve it though

Caucasians.

They were chased out of warm parts of the globe and had to go to cold and miserable places, like England. There they developed the brains and will power to dominate the globe.

East Asians were also driven far from home but got somewhat better living conditions, such as in Japan.

All these things made the East Asians and Whites the smartest people on the planet; so they now dominate the ignorant savages in places like Zimbabwe (where the dumb fucks kill off the few remaining white farmers, the very people who feed the dumb ignorant fucks).