The worst of the worst....

I was trying to do 5X5 on the bench last sunday, and the ULTIMATE T-supressing song came on: We Are the World". Can you believe they still play that garbage? I kept waiting on it to end, but its like 10 minutes long! I missed my lift due to the T supression… :frowning:

Sarah McClaughlin, anything by her… She actually makes my testicles pull up inside of of my body and they atrophy. Everytime I hear her music I have to administer a shot of HCG immediately.

Isnt system of a down 4 words?

beatles…sorry but just cant seem to get the blood flowing while mcartney is singing “yesterday”

ANything with a fucking monkey in it telling how he’s going to “fuck up some bitches.” Well, I guess any rap, really. Worst music ever.

2 become 1 by the Spice Girls. It fuckin’ killed me.

I feel your pain Matt, that is one helluva bad song.

What’s the Michael Jackson song with the line “I’m a lover not a fighter.”? That’s got to be another bad one.

yee-haw, this is fun!! ok, as a proud Canadian I have to do the world a favour & devour one of my own…chew, chew, chew…BUURRPP- -Celine Dion. Makes my T sink faster than Titanic.

Another T.O. poster, excellent. I hope you don’t expect to get to much protein by eating that skinny ass Dion. I think she’d be pretty sinewy. I applaude you willingness to give of youself. I’ll do my part and take care of Alanis Morissette. Hopefully she won’t be as chewy.

Hey, SD, if Berardi approves of the nutritional content, wanna share Shania Twian for dessert?

anything by ‘Evil Garth,’ aka Chris Gains…

“I Hope You Dance” by Faith Hill or some other similar female country singer–this is played constantly on the “greatest hits of the 80’s, 90’s and today” station that’s on at my gym.

Geddy, how many brain cells do you have you ignorant, racist fuck? People like you make me puke.

this is in response to Ray Quick’s comment about Canadian music. It a hell of a lot better than that Brittney Spears, Nsync, and Backstreet boys shit that passes for music these days. At least BNL write their own music answell as many others. I ageree that it is not condusive to a good workout but it doesn’t make your nuts run away never to see them again.

YMCA by the Village People. Ugh.

HaHa. Good one, now you’re talking. Although I think I’d like her for appetizer, main course and dessert. She’s pretty hot for a skinny chic.