The Worst DL Form Ever

There are no words to descibe this, when I first saw this I said WTF? to myself then clicked the reply to this Icon, started to type and realized the absurdity of what I just witnessed was so beyond comment. Every time I started to type I backtracked and just settled on WTF?

But I admit I would honestly like to sit him down have him veiw this in front of me then ask him what he thought of it? Somehow I just think the reponse would be entertaining.

I particularly like the “Oh god” and humping section. “Me lift weights. Me have sex. Why not me have sex with weights?”

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
If you look very closely, you’ll see how he hitched a little. [/quote]

Dude… that is LOL fu%*ing funny…

That made me cringe. It was like one of those videos where a roller blader slides down a handrail on their testicles. Only less funny.

looks like he was makin’ sweet love to that bar.

Maybe he was DieselWeasel’s lifting partner? Or his trainer?

that might be the worst thing I have ever seen , sad part of it though just about everyone has one of this guy in his/her gym.

nevermind.

yeh, that was pretty fuckin horrible :s can you post a pic of good deadlift technique while were’ on the subject please…

Wow! That’s terrible. I can’t believe he’s still walking.

I would like to be his md or ortho because one of them is gonna make a lot of money some day off of him.

was that weird clicking noise his back ?!!

Good lord

[quote]slimjim wrote:
Holy crap…how do those vids keep making it onto the internet?[/quote]

I think he’s bragging. Realy. Why else would someone put a video up like that.

I don’t know what you guys are talking about. It’s called grinding it out.

I hope that’s a joke

After watching it for the second time it totally looks like he’s making love to the bar and having th best oragsm of his life.

what you cant see the guy with baseball mitt off camera hoping to catch any vertibrae that shoot out of his spine

A few years from now someone will see this guy in a wheelchair. It will turn out though that the guy never had an injury in his life from deadlifting but ended up witha broken back after a car accident.

Wow.

If this is what Joe Average says is a deadlift, no wonder gyms are banning them.

He bends his arms multiple times. It’s obviously very light weight for him and he did it as a joke.