The Worst (Best) Bulking Foods Ever Thread

[quote]kanew wrote:
Peanut butter sandwich with some form of berry poptarts as the bread.[/quote]
fapfapfapfapfapfap

[quote]eyegainweightbig wrote:
Agree with austinbicep.
No desserts. Pizza, also I blend oats, whet, cottage cheese, milk, and natural pb for a big shake I chug two or three a day [/quote]
x3. i don’t really go for desserts since i don’t have much of a sweet tooth. burgers, pizza with everything, chinese take out, and anything you can add bacon to.

Gallon of whole milk.

2400 calories. And don’t give me that “I’m lactose intolerant” bullshit. I am too, I feel awful when I ingest much lactose but here’s how to fix that.

BUY LACTASE ENZYMES.

Get 6-8 of the little pills, crush them up (very fine), put them into the gallon of milk the night before you intend to consume it.

This adds an additional 70-80 CENTS to the price of the milk.

Gallons of whole milk are 1.79 at the grocery store where I buy them. I defy anyone to find someone better for cheaper and not meet their caloric needs when consuming a gallon a day.

“To get as strong as king kong, you might have to eat some ding dongs.”

Gotta love a dirty bulk!

I recommend: 7-11 burritos, Checkers bacon cheese burgers, 3 plates of random crap at the China buffet, quarts of Budweiser, potato salad (home made!), french fries, Carvel thick shakes, Reeses Pieces sundaes from Friendlys. These are a few of many things that pack it on for me.

BG

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Gallon of whole milk.

2400 calories. And don’t give me that “I’m lactose intolerant” bullshit. I am too, I feel awful when I ingest much lactose but here’s how to fix that.

BUY LACTASE ENZYMES.

Get 6-8 of the little pills, crush them up (very fine), put them into the gallon of milk the night before you intend to consume it.

Gallons of whole milk are 1.79 at the grocery store where I buy them. I defy anyone to find someone better for cheaper and not meet their caloric needs when consuming a gallon a day. [/quote]

Wow, I’m really glad I manage to put back the gallon a day without any side effects aside from being really really hydrated.

That’s a great price for a gallon. Back when I was going GOMAD(will start it agin soon enough for a short time) I was spening about 6/7 dollarsUS a day just getting the gallon in.

Back on topic. Meat lovers pizza is always a winner(probably been mentioned but worth mentioning again).

Here’s a fun article:
70sbig.com/?tag=dave-tate

[quote]klarbar wrote:
Waffles/pancakes covered with peanutbutter and syrup. omfg i love waffles [/quote]
Finally someone who agrees with me!

I love toasting 4 eggo waffles, smothering em in Peanut butter, and dipping them in syrup.

Other great bulking foods I love: Burritos/tacos, spaghetti, pizza, wings.

I can’t find it…nor did I look too hard, but… Bacon Weave!

Take 10-14pieces of bacon.
Weave the bacon (5 horizontal, 5 vertical) for example
Grate marble cheese in the middle of the bacon. LOTS of it
roll the weave up in a roll
place in oven on medium till bacon is cooked and cheese is melted
EAT

delicious

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:

EAT

delicious[/quote]
HOLY SHIT that sounds incredible

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Gallon of whole milk.

BUY LACTASE ENZYMES.

Gallons of whole milk are 1.79 at the grocery store where I buy them. I defy anyone to find someone better for cheaper and not meet their caloric needs when consuming a gallon a day. [/quote]
Do the enzyme pills work well? Do you get zero discomfort when you use them and take down a gallon of milk?

Mexican food, perhaps?

These! For all 5-6 meals.

I don’t know what that is but I want it.

[quote]The Goose. wrote:

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:

EAT

delicious[/quote]
HOLY SHIT that sounds incredible[/quote]
boom.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:

[quote]The Goose. wrote:

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:

EAT

delicious[/quote]
boom.[/quote]

I think I just had a heart attack by simply looking at that meal.

www.thisiswhyyourefat.com

[quote]Mateus wrote:

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:

[quote]The Goose. wrote:

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:

EAT

delicious[/quote]
boom.[/quote]

I think I just had a heart attack by simply looking at that meal. [/quote]

Haha thanks wolf for the pic. Thats the one i was looking for. Its unreal

XXL Bacon DOuble Cheeseburger meals at Burger King

KFC. Especially the DoubleDown. I haven’t had it but fuck does it fit the bill as a good n’ dirty bulking food

This!!!

http://www.smoothieking.com/smoothies/smoothie-detail.php?id=46&size=32

Om nom nom nom!

[quote]erik56 wrote:
This!!!

http://www.smoothieking.com/smoothies/smoothie-detail.php?id=46&size=32

Om nom nom nom![/quote]

God bro that is the worst shit you should be eating on a bulk…1300+ Cals and only 39 grams of protein?

The point is not to get fat and have a heart attack at age 30…Steak and potatoes, eat that every meal and the results will blow by any of these other suggested foods.

Yeah a bacon cheese roll is probably delicious and good to eat every once in a blue, but having that as a staple in a bulking diet is crazy to me…

Please, I have paid for eating like a glutten on a bulk choosing quantity over quality and will never make those mistakes again.

Yes eat a ton, eat burgers, burritos, whatever, but make sure that your protein intake is high, and that if you have the option of eating a steak instead of a milk shake, pick the steak, use the fast food joints as a last resort or a place to go if you absolutely cannot make your calorie requirments…

Sorry for ranting a bit, but I don’t want you guys setting yourselves up to fail.

Let’s try to gain as much muscle as quickly as possible while putting on the least amount of fat in the process. Don’t be afraid to put on a little chub, but when the fat begins to outshine the muscle gains…it’s time to rethink things.