T Nation

The Worst Advice Ever or What ?

speaking to a guy today who had just purchased a steroid cycle from a local "bodybuilder"

so i asked him what brand was the gear

He siad it doesnt have any labels

then i asked him what did you get

so he got enough test to last 6 weeks and enough deca to last 6 weeks

so i asked him what are you going to do with that ?

he says he was told to run the test for the first 6 weeks when that runs out start the deca for the remaining 6 weeks (to get massive,obviously )

hes also not got any anti e products or ai products to control pct or side effects

if i read it online i would have thought troll but i heard it from a real walking talking individual who started this "cycle" today !

im speechless at the irresponsibility if thats a word

also the same guys idea of a tough workout is multiple sets of bicep curls

Making fun of people on the internet isn’t very effective when you cant use your shift key or spell check correctly.

That’s so weird, the same thing happened to me today when I was speaking to a guy today who had just purchased a steroid cycle from a local “bodybuilder”

so i asked him what brand was the gear

He siad it doesnt have any labels

then i asked him what did you get

so he got enough test to last 6 weeks and enough deca to last 6 weeks

so i asked him what are you going to do with that ?

he says he was told to run the test for the first 6 weeks when that runs out start the deca for the remaining 6 weeks (to get massive,obviously )

hes also not got any anti e products or ai products to control pct or side effects

if i read it online i would have thought troll but i heard it from a real walking talking individual who started this “cycle” today !

im speechless at the irresponsibility if thats a word

also the same guys idea of a tough workout is multiple sets of bicep curls

i am a senior in high school and there is so much shitty steroid use accompanied with terrible training programs and work ethic…i would venture to guess all of the 16 and 17 year olds doing “cycles” haven’t the slightest clue of what they are taking or the effects.

my high school weight room has become a complete bastardization of weight lifting and supplement/ steroid use.

Good, let the stupid kill themselves off. In regards to BigB51s post. Local bodybuilder eh? Shit, everyone uses that term with such ease. The guy is a clueless fucking moron. Your grammar is reaching Chicktuna levels.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Good, let the stupid kill themselves off. In regards to BigB51s post. Local bodybuilder eh? Shit, everyone uses that term with such ease. The guy is a clueless fucking moron. Your grammar is reaching Chicktuna levels. [/quote]

lol @ the grammar.

but to be honest there are a lot of bodybuilders who don’t know wtf they are doing when it comes to juice…they just take stuff.

I don’t even listen to some of the advice from the guru’s and pros’ let alone anybody else.

I read and research for myself and trust nobody without that.

There are a very select few on this forum who’s opinion I would highly, highly value and consider…but even from an ‘expert’ I’m still not stickin myself with stuff I know NOTHING about.

c’mon people. lol

I am so appreciative for this place/forum(s)! After a couple weeks of cramming and catching up, I almost feel like I have a clue.

Sad truth is, guy he bought from might know better, and just doesn’t care enough to educate anyone.

Even most casual users know the basics.

Just be fortunate the internet exists…along with forums like this that have educated posters.

It would be a complete guessing game otherwise, cycles would be complete disasters. I’m sure there are some serious horror stories from the 1970-1990’s

Bro knowledge would be brought to a whole new level.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Sad truth is, guy he bought from might know better, and just doesn’t care enough to educate anyone.

Even most casual users know the basics.[/quote]

This is really not the case in my experience.

Due to my size (and particularly shape), people automatically feel comfortable speaking to me about AAS - whether it is to ask if i can get them any or to generally chat.
MOST people who are using recreationally, who have no aspirations of BB/PL type levels but just want to look ‘hawt’, as most do - have nooo fucking clue about AI’s, often Injectables, the fact orals are more toxic… the basics.
3 dianny-balls a day for a month is all it takes to get hyooge.

Shit one guy who has just done a cycle of 500mg test a week for 8 weeks, with arimidex and a nolvadex PCT (my advice of course) asked “Whats that?” and “can you mix it?” on the mention of adding Nandrolone Decanoate - Deca. Jesus…

With such easy access to the internet THERE IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE TO BE SO UNDER-EDUCATED IN THE USE OF AAS!

I have tired of giving people advice unless they specifically ask - in which case i will often refer them to an ‘advice-line’ email address, as standing explaining the basic complexity of AAS use is not high on my agenda - typing it is much easier.
Buut most are happy with their ineptitud and/or ignorance and dont contact the address - or dont even query the correct ways to gain on PED’s in the first place.

The mere mention of nutrition and regular training (REGULAR!!) brings on a glassy look in most and a - “… Yeah, yeah… i know, i know…” response… except they stay at 180lbs and 6’… they know jack and are happy to be under-achievers and complain that the gear is bunk.

Not their fault…

Brook

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
Making fun of people on the internet isn’t very effective when you cant use your shift key or spell check correctly. [/quote]

believe me mate,i didnt start the thread to make fun of anyone !

I was just really surprised at the lack of research and the guys complete confidence and faith in the guys advice who sold him the gear

the least he could have done would be to give him decent advice

[quote]SealClubber wrote:
I am so appreciative for this place/forum(s)![/quote]

wisdom

[quote]SealClubber wrote:
I am so appreciative for this place/forum(s)! After a couple weeks of cramming and catching up, I almost feel like I have a clue.[/quote]

Although, we don’t throw the term “bro” around like some other forums the knowledge is plentiful here. The list of wise vets we have here is long an occasionally we get Roberto to answer questions and educate. All you have to do is post eduacted threads, read the stickies, or await the wrath of us all for not doing so.

[quote]BigB51 wrote:
i am a senior in high school and there is so much shitty steroid use accompanied with terrible training programs and work ethic…i would venture to guess all of the 16 and 17 year olds doing “cycles” haven’t the slightest clue of what they are taking or the effects.

my high school weight room has become a complete bastardization of weight lifting and supplement/ steroid use.[/quote]

Yea I hate all the kids at my school who fuck around with the latest “tren” or prohormone and dont even know what its doing to them.

[quote]GETTODECHOPPAAA wrote:

Yea I hate all the kids at my school who fuck around with the latest “tren” or prohormone and dont even know what its doing to them.[/quote]

the best part about it, is that these guys will be on all of the orals they can get their hands on and no one can tell a damn of a difference. i keep telling them they should really consider trying to get their money back : )

i’m just angry at the fact that most people will tell them how to do their cycle… but fail to mention anything about pct or ai’s…

i’d say 85% of highschool students consider taking steroids recreationally, for sports, or just to get “big”

but prob. <5% know what pct is

[quote] Brook wrote:
Westclock wrote:

Even most casual users know the basics.

This is really not the case in my experience.

Due to my size (and particularly shape), people automatically feel comfortable speaking to me about AAS - whether it is to ask if i can get them any or to generally chat.
MOST people who are using recreationally, who have no aspirations of BB/PL type levels but just want to look ‘hawt’, as most do - have nooo fucking clue about AI’s, often Injectables, the fact orals are more toxic… the basics.
3 dianny-balls a day for a month is all it takes to get hyooge.

Shit one guy who has just done a cycle of 500mg test a week for 8 weeks, with arimidex and a nolvadex PCT (my advice of course) asked “Whats that?” and “can you mix it?” on the mention of adding Nandrolone Decanoate - Deca. Jesus…

With such easy access to the internet THERE IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE TO BE SO UNDER-EDUCATED IN THE USE OF AAS!

I have tired of giving people advice unless they specifically ask - in which case i will often refer them to an ‘advice-line’ email address, as standing explaining the basic complexity of AAS use is not high on my agenda - typing it is much easier.
Buut most are happy with their ineptitud and/or ignorance and dont contact the address - or dont even query the correct ways to gain on PED’s in the first place.

The mere mention of nutrition and regular training (REGULAR!!) brings on a glassy look in most and a - “… Yeah, yeah… i know, i know…” response… except they stay at 180lbs and 6’… they know jack and are happy to be under-achievers and complain that the gear is bunk.

Not their fault…

Brook

[/quote]

It’s funny you mention this about the bunk gear. I have heard a few people around my gym now claiming their gear is bunk when I know for a fact they are using the same stuff as me. And guess what? Mine isn’t bunk…

One guy was asking me what I did to get so ‘big’ (I do not feel that way at all and fucking hate when people say that) and proceeded to tell me his cycle. He is taking 125mg of test e per week and 100mg of deca per week, and likely not eating properly either.

My question is do we help these clowns out by giving them the info they need to do this safely (assuming you know better yourself) or just let them learn their lesson?

In the past it seems as though no matter how much advice I have given someone when it comes to AAS use, especially first time users, they always seem to do their own thing anyways because another buddy told them to do it that way. I have no time for people who will use such ignorance when it comes to something you are injecting into your body.