The World Needs Less Test

Dear Margaret
First that is a name for an ugly woman so I can understand ytour dislike of men/testosterone and all things manly, second go into the kitchen and make me a sangwhich I am hungry
Yours Truly
Kevin J Micaud

So, men are supposed to see things from a woman’s point of view?

Well, if she’d clean the kitchen window I’d be able to see out of it.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
So, men are supposed to see things from a woman’s point of view?

Well, if she’d clean the kitchen window I’d be able to see out of it.[/quote]
Haha

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:
Just from reading the responses to this thread I can’t see why women would want to be more masculine.

Clearly our efforts in the home before women’s lib were insignificant.

I mean are women who are stay at homes respected for contributing anything?

No wonder we want to be men too.

Blame yourselves men. :-)[/quote]

From my childhood, I remember there were a lot more stay at home moms. My father and the fathers of all my friends were always appreciative of the food that was made and all the other stuff, and they made damn sure the kids thanked their mommas for everything.

The women of my own generation have career goals that their mothers didn’t have, and NOW I feel that yes, if someone said she “only” planned to be a housewife, she would be looked down upon by her peers. Not by men, but other women.

Everyone is supposed to do it all these days; career, travel, kids. It seems to me people aren’t happier for it, as there is a lot of pressure there to live this picture perfect life.

^What does any of this have to do with T levels in aging males?

[quote]four60 wrote:
^What does any of this have to do with T levels in aging males?[/quote]

Just responding to a post that was made.

Man I wish I was at a workstation where I could research all the BS commercials for women that make men look like dolts.

Then compare those commercials/ads with others (also aimed at women) that make me look like saviors and heros.

We’re about to see the onslaught of them as the Holidays approach. Jewelry ads, car ads where the new lexus is tied in a bow in the driveway and a pair of keys are in a box under the tree.

Anyway,
I am unapologetically male. And it’s awesome.

Females that are unapologetically female are what turn me on the most.

There’s a clear and present line in our species that reaches back to caveman days, one that is incredibly evident after a woman has a baby and you witness her become the mom she’s physiologically built to be, and the male takes on the responsibility of provider/proctector. It’s awesome.

Women who spout off about the kind of stuff mentioned in this article, in my opinion, fall into three categories.

1. They haven’t had babies (yet)
  2. Their babies have left the nest and they’re left unfulfilled
  3. They’re in a situation where the male in the relationship is a fuckstick and isn’t holding up his end of the process, and she can directly fire blame not only on that dude but the gender entire.

Admittedly, men are becoming more and more douchey and irresponsible.

Some might contend that this douchiness can be directed at the fact that a lot of males nowadays are being raised by their mothers exclusively. Is this a true statement? It very well might be.

The men that women hate are the way they are because they’re being raised by women. Arguable statement? Yessir.

Everything a woman wants in life must be provided by men. Babies, success, control, power, etc.

Men should understand that better. They should be taught that, and taught to understand and RESPECT that. And also understand that once a committment (and/or a baby) is made, his existence and responsibility is for that which he created, be it a relationship or another human.

In short. Be a fucking MAN, man. The more men lean on that and do what they’re supposed to for their women, the less articles like this will be written.

I’ve met hot margerets…they usually go by maggie though…

Testosterone rules and I make no apologies for it.

The pussification of America continues by these types of studies!!

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

Just from reading the responses to this thread I can’t see why women would want to be more masculine.

From my childhood, I remember there were a lot more stay at home moms. My father and the fathers of all my friends were always appreciative of the food that was made and all the other stuff, and they made damn sure the kids thanked their mommas for everything.

The women of my own generation have career goals that their mothers didn’t have, and NOW I feel that yes, if someone said she “only” planned to be a housewife, she would be looked down upon by her peers. Not by men, but other women.

Everyone is supposed to do it all these days; career, travel, kids. It seems to me people aren’t happier for it, as there is a lot of pressure there to live this picture perfect life.[/quote]

My post was based on men in this thread making argument for only men contributing to the world not what other women are saying.

Also all you listed as a woman’s contribution was maid/cook, again no wonder we all think women didn’t contribute much and why becoming masculine is the only choice. lol

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Let the world go with Less Test is Best. Those of us who have more will stand out even more prominently.

At least that’s one way to look at it.[/quote]

What happens when you have less eventually?

I personally find it fascinating that in a country that will soon have a huge population of people over 60…that the science into the quality of life is being stifled by politicians and soccer moms.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Let the world go with Less Test is Best. Those of us who have more will stand out even more prominently.

I personally find it fascinating that in a country that will soon have a huge population of people over 60…that the science into the quality of life is being stifled by politicians and soccer moms.[/quote]

Good point. I find it “funny” that society is ok with Viagara type drugs, but not HRT.

I’ve had discussions regarding HRT with friends who were against it based on the stereotypes. I doubt I ever changed anyone’s opinion, but I have at least caused them to think by asking why it is fine for women to use hormone therapy throughout a significant portion of their life (before and after procreation), but male HRT “seems” to pose a risk when it is typically post-procreation, therefore limited hereditary possible impact.

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

Everyone is supposed to do it all these days; career, travel, kids. It seems to me people aren’t happier for it, as there is a lot of pressure there to live this picture perfect life.[/quote]

My post was based on men in this thread making argument for only men contributing to the world not what other women are saying.

Also all you listed as a woman’s contribution was maid/cook, again no wonder we all think women didn’t contribute much and why becoming masculine is the only choice. lol

[/quote]

You asked if women who stay at home are respected for contributing anything. I’m just saying they used to be, but I’m not so sure it is a respected choice these days. It should be, there’s a bit more to raising a family than cooking. Should go without saying.

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

[/quote]

You asked if women who stay at home are respected for contributing anything. I’m just saying they used to be, but I’m not so sure it is a respected choice these days. It should be, there’s a bit more to raising a family than cooking. Should go without saying.
[/quote]
Modern convenience nullifies a need for a stay at home mom. What took a full week of work can now be done in a matter of hours, easily split between a couple or family unit and still easy enough for one.

Modern stay at home moms are lazy bitches with a penchent for Oxygen network and strong sense of self entitlement.

Women should, of course, be considered equal in the workforce but they should earn it. No one is going to roll over on a promotion or raise for a pair of tits.

So grow some “balls” ladies. Figuratively of course. If that doesn’t work just sleep your way up.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I personally find it fascinating that in a country that will soon have a huge population of people over 60…that the science into the quality of life is being stifled by politicians and soccer moms.[/quote]

Good point. I find it “funny” that society is ok with Viagara type drugs, but not HRT.

I’ve had discussions regarding HRT with friends who were against it based on the stereotypes. I doubt I ever changed anyone’s opinion, but I have at least
caused them to think by asking why it is fine for women to use hormone therapy throughout a significant portion of their life (before and after procreation), but male HRT “seems” to pose a risk when it is typically post-procreation, therefore limited hereditary possible impact.
[/quote]

Finally!!!
Back on topic I was saying this back on page 1. I man would have his ass handed to him if he wrote a article about a drug that helps women stay active an energetic after menopause. And justified it by stating that it makes them better home keepers an grandmas.
Let’s see that article.

There is no Yin without Yang. Author fails to understand the basic laws of the universe. Without the quintessential male essence, there is no progress, no balance, no change. Yang is the driver of change, and without it, Yin can not yield to it.

My old Tai Chi teacher, an old man who used to weigh about 110 pounds and spent his days practising, cooking and cleaning, used to say, “Forget all this equality crap. Men and women are not equal. There are strong men and strong women. Both are necessary.”

Furthermore, men are not exempt from having a Yin and women are not exempt from exhibiting Yang traits. Here’s a Margaret who exemplified that.

[quote]Samir wrote:
There is no Yin without Yang. Author fails to understand the basic laws of the universe. Without the quintessential male essence, there is no progress, no balance, no change. Yang is the driver of change, and without it, Yin can not yield to it.

My old Tai Chi teacher, an old man who used to weigh about 110 pounds and spent his days practising, cooking and cleaning, used to say, “Forget all this equality crap. Men and women are not equal. There are strong men and strong women. Both are necessary.”

Furthermore, men are not exempt from having a Yin and women are not exempt from exhibiting Yang traits. Here’s a Margaret who exemplified that.

[/quote]

I have no problem with what you are talking about but what is a strong woman?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
Modern convenience nullifies a need for a stay at home mom. What took a full week of work can now be done in a matter of hours, easily split between a couple or family unit and still easy enough for one.

Modern stay at home moms are lazy bitches with a penchent for Oxygen network and strong sense of self entitlement.

Women should, of course, be considered equal in the workforce but they should earn it. No one is going to roll over on a promotion or raise for a pair of tits.

So grow some “balls” ladies. Figuratively of course. If that doesn’t work just sleep your way up.

[/quote]

lol, it should also go without saying that a lazy bitch that uses her kids as an excuse to sit on the couch and get fat is not what I’m talking about.

Sure, you can put your kids in kindergarten at any age these days, but not everybody wants to go that route.

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol, it should also go without saying that a lazy bitch that uses her kids as an excuse to sit on the couch and get fat is not what I’m talking about.

Sure, you can put your kids in kindergarten at any age these days, but not everybody wants to go that route.[/quote]

This is a universal truth QuickBen.

I challenge you to act like you are taking some kind of survey and run around knocking on doors all day.

I will bet everything I own upwards of 70% of the women at “mother age” you meet in their homes during working hours are overweight, have a really shitty attitude and are watching Oxygen, barring ladies on rotating work schedules, a day off et cetera.