T Nation

The World is Turning Into HeadHunter?

http://m.digg.com/newsbar/topnews/atheism_to_defeat_religion_by_2038

Atheism is going to take over the world?

[quote]ranengin wrote:

Atheism is going to take over the world?[/quote]

Link wouldn’t work.

I believe in God. I don’t believe in RELIGION. Religion is a scam, one of the greatest troll jobs in history.

Fav quote: “The first priest was the first rogue who met the first fool.” – Voltaire

That’s because Christians believe 32 is the one true data bit size.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
That’s because Christians believe 32 is the one true data bit size.[/quote]

Atheism = 64 bit

In the future, all systems will be 64 bit.

Run for the hills!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I believe in God. I don’t believe in RELIGION. Religion is a scam, one of the greatest troll jobs in history.

[/quote]

I hesitate to ask, what brought you to this conclusion?

[quote]ranengin wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

I hesitate to ask, what brought you to this conclusion? [/quote]

Religion demands that you turm off your brain and accept ideas based on faith. Humans form ideas by creating concepts abstracted ultimately from perceptions. To accept a concept that didn’t go through the process (called ‘Reason’) is anti-mind, anti-Man, and anti-life.

As a devout Athiest, it does seem to me that many people these days are just athiests as it’s becoming trendy to shit on religion.

None of it matters really, believe what you want to believe as long as it doesn’t hurt/negatively impact others.

Of course there’s always someone who takes it too far.

Guys like this just make it too easy to hate religion and what it can do to the weak minded:

My favourite teacher in high school was deeply religious and really challenged us to think about both sides of the argument. He also pointed out that everybody is quick to look at the atrocities created by religion but nobody talks about the good work done by dedicated people in the name of religion over the years.

[quote]ranengin wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
That’s because Christians believe 32 is the one true data bit size.[/quote]

Atheism = 64 bit

In the future, all systems will be 64 bit.

Run for the hills![/quote]

Christianity is 256 bit, it’s the future.
If reason is to succeed it demands that atheism will fail because it’s a logically impossibility. All the wishing in the world won’t fix that.

[quote]ranengin wrote:

Atheism is going to take over the world?[/quote]

Not likely. It’s tried before, and failed even in the face of a gun.

[quote]ranengin wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

I hesitate to ask, what brought you to this conclusion? [/quote]

Well, tithes kind of give it away.

Why does god need our money?

If a priest were honest couldn’t he just say he needs some bread to stay alive?

His compassionate sheople would comply.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

His compassionate sheople would comply.[/quote]

I’m sorry, but are you really asking why we offer money? To keep the lights on, keep a roof over our heads as we worship together, feed the hungry, clothe the naked (just dropped a load of clothes off myself), provide RCIA and religious material. We maintain a building and staff that does nothing else but take in food and clothing. And yes, to pay the Priest a wage. Ever actually look up their average salary?

[quote]pat wrote:

All the wishing in the world won’t fix that. [/quote]

I’m wishing it won’t be a fundie future though. They’re a little too nutty for me.

Is the 256 bit future a Catholic one?

[quote]Sloth wrote:

I’m sorry, but are you really asking why we offer money? To keep the lights on, keep a roof over our heads as we worship together, feed the hungry, clothe the naked (just dropped a load of clothes off myself), provide RCIA and religious material. We maintain a building and staff that does nothing else but take in food and clothing. And yes, to pay the Priest a wage. Ever actually look up their average salary?[/quote]

Why does god insist you spend money to worship him?

[quote]Sloth wrote:

I’m sorry, but are you really asking why we offer money? To keep the lights on, keep a roof over our heads as we worship together, feed the hungry, clothe the naked (just dropped a load of clothes off myself), provide RCIA and religious material. We maintain a building and staff that does nothing else but take in food and clothing. And yes, to pay the Priest a wage. Ever actually look up their average salary?[/quote]

[/quote]

I take back every comment regarding the dumbest post of the year. THIS is in fact the dumbest post of the year…so far.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

I take back every comment regarding the dumbest post of the year. THIS is in fact the dumbest post of the year…so far.[/quote]

Gentlemen, we have a clear frontrunner.

[quote]ranengin wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

All the wishing in the world won’t fix that. [/quote]

I’m wishing it won’t be a fundie future though. They’re a little too nutty for me.

Is the 256 bit future a Catholic one?
[/quote]

That’s 1024 bit.
I would say fundamentalism is more anti-Christian than Christian. Even in the scriptures Jesus railed against the Pharisees most of any one, calling them ‘children of hell’ and so on and so forth more so than any hooker or sinners… They were the fundamentalists of the day.

In any event, the fundamentalists do more damage than good. They seek their own glory, not God’s and that’s the problem ultimately.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[/quote]

I take back every comment regarding the dumbest post of the year. THIS is in fact the dumbest post of the year…so far.[/quote]

Yep…

1 Byte this ! sheeple like Pat and Zeb really need to take a much needed and overdue trip to heaven.

Anyone got some spare change…

It’s not a dumb question. It proves how gullible you people are.