T Nation

The Wolfman Trailer.......

[i]Inspired by the classic Universal film that launched a legacy of horror, The Wolfman brings the myth of a cursed man back to its iconic origins. Oscar winner Benicio Del Toro stars as Lawrence Talbot, a haunted nobleman lured back to his family estate after his brother vanishes. Reunited with his estranged father (Oscar winner Anthony Hopkins), Talbot sets out to find his brother…and discovers a horrifying destiny for himself.

Joe Johnston (Jurassic Park III) directs The Wolfman, and six-time Oscar-winning special effects artist Rick Baker brings his design and makeup talents to transform Del Toro into the fearsome title character. The film hits theaters on February 12.[/i]

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810007466/video/15143214

This looks well done…and very “nostalgic” with the time period.

looks AWESOME!

Looks fantastic actually

I’m sure this thread will get passed over,but I think it’s going to be a mistake to pass over this movie. It looks well thought out…good cast…and awesome non-heavy CGI special effects.

Is this the movie Emily Blunt gave up Iron Man 2 for, if so good choice.

Finally! A werewolf movie. No more faggy vampires.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Finally! A werewolf movie. No more faggy vampires.[/quote]

word…although I caught glimpse of Twilight:New Moon’s faggy werewolves…but still.

Nice! its awesome to see my hairy boy’s gettin some limelight!

fuck TWILIGHT!

Those were pussies! Let’s get it, twisted wicked!

I’M FUCKING JAKKED FOR THIS SHIT!

hell yeah! benicio is awesome. this looks great!

Looks good. I’m also looking forward to the new Sherlock Holmes movie, after seeing the trailer.

looks sick

[quote]majicka wrote:
Looks good. I’m also looking forward to the new Sherlock Holmes movie, after seeing the trailer.[/quote]

Fuck Sherlock Holmes, this thread is about the Wolf Man.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
majicka wrote:
Looks good. I’m also looking forward to the new Sherlock Holmes movie, after seeing the trailer.

Fuck Sherlock Holmes.[/quote]

I’d rather not, thanks.

[quote]majicka wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
majicka wrote:

Fuck Sherlock Holmes.

I’d rather not, thanks.

[/quote]

Your welcome.

Movie looks sick! February is so far away though! :frowning:

Holy Shiatsu! Looks damn good. Will make it a point to see this one at the theater.

D

This is going to be a great movie, even though I am not familiar with the story. It has the same vibe as Sleepy Hollow.

BUMP!

yeah, baby. i’ve been waiting for this one. benecio rocks. rick baker is ridonculous. great cast.

[quote]sdjohn67 wrote:
benecio rocks.[/quote]

He’s got a serious case of the mumblesallthegoddamntime it’s a very serious condition that normally only affects 'tards.

Not a fan of his.