The Wheels Thread

[quote]bwhitwell wrote:
Just doing bulgarian squats for now until low back gets some rest, no leg machines at home gym.[/quote]

Great set of legs man!TOP JOB!

26 inches @ 206 lbs.

Finally, the only body part I am actually proud of size wise. (I am assuming some jokes will come following that line). I measure 29" even at the widest part.

[quote]GrayCrane wrote:
paul496 wrote:
GrayCrane wrote:
25 inches, 5’11’', 165 :slight_smile: Skinny bastard, working on it.

how long you been working on it man? are you really working on it like?.. you’ve been here since 06. be authentic with yourself.

(tough love)

:frowning: Well, I started around 06, got from 135 to 160ish, and because of school and rehearsals every night I haven’t had the opportunity to keep at it as consistently as I would like, so by the end of each school year I’m back down to 150 or so. But I’m back at it and shooting for 180 by the end of Sept. Right now I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been, so at least it feels like I am getting somewhere…

Ok back go the gym I go.[/quote]

When your busy, its all about the shakes man. Protein, Milk, Oats, Olive Oil, the easiest 1000 kcal you’ll ever get!!! Even when your busy, there is still a way, all depends how much you want it my man, you gotta want it bad, if not, life situations will take control of you and stop you gaining.

I’ve got alotta work to do on the wheels. I used to have some pretty nice ones, but then knee surgery came along and I lost pretty much everything down there. Now I’ve worked my way back up to 29" and counting.

6ft 230lbs 26.5 thigh, 17 calves. Can hang on the rim with both hands off one step so they’re “functional” lol.

If I actually had hamstrings they’d be at least 28. Working on that now.

5’7"
25" Last time I measured if I remember correctly.
(sorry it’s blurry)

Can I post my Burger King leg measurement, or just like in the arm thread; is it frowned upon?

Yip I was rolling on some 40x12.50x20’s back in my high baller days. OH bodybuilding wheels…naw I have very small chicken legs that I hide with giant workout pants and a really tight Affliction shirt with an Ed Hardy hat tipped to the side and barely on my head.

[quote]patrickk wrote:
5’7"
25" Last time I measured if I remember correctly.
(sorry it’s blurry)[/quote]

Damn you’re legs look bigger than mine even though they measure an inch less. Fuckin’ long limbs suck for aesthetics lol.

No one else? Or is everyone too busy posting in the 2 arm threads?

[quote]hawaiilifterMike wrote:
Can I post my Burger King leg measurement, or just like in the arm thread; is it frowned upon?
[/quote]

if there’s a pic to go along with it, I don’t see why not. If you’re posting 30" blobs of fat we’d be able to tell, just like we could tell if there’s some good muscle under it. If you’re proud of the development, go for it.

Need work

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Need work[/quote]

vastus medialis looks well developed, squats only?

Nobody tells you that big wheels means your thighs will start rubbing, which makes you take a second look at what kinda of undies you wear. I hate when it’s hot outside and my thighs are rubbing!

[quote]bwhitwell wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Need work

vastus medialis looks well developed, squats only?[/quote]

As of late its been alot of front squats. These past 2 weeks have been the only times I’ve really trained after close to 10 weeks. The mass comes readily to me in regards to my lower body. I guess I’m lucky due to me being 6’2.

May

better now, obvisously :slight_smile:

[quote]adamhum wrote:
Nobody tells you that big wheels means your thighs will start rubbing, which makes you take a second look at what kinda of undies you wear. I hate when it’s hot outside and my thighs are rubbing![/quote]

I don’t have big legs but it is medium sized enough to require Under Armour compression shorts. Last time I did cardio/treadmill walking without it the chafing was so bad. I can’t imagine people with bigger legs and the problems they have with chafing.

[quote]adamhum wrote:
Nobody tells you that big wheels means your thighs will start rubbing, which makes you take a second look at what kinda of undies you wear. I hate when it’s hot outside and my thighs are rubbing![/quote]

x2

[quote]adamhum wrote:

and the trousers and jeans you buy.