The Weird Things People Do

YES. x1000.

1 Like

That comment could serve as a response to the comment directly before it as well as to the comment you were a actually responding to.

1 Like

Do you swallow the olive/cherry whole? If not, and youā€™re just munching away, pit and all lol, how have you not broken a tooth? Lol

You chew and use your tongue to keep track of the pit and move it when necessary

1 Like

Haha no

This

Eat around the cherry pit, then swallow.

I probably do all kinds of weird things Iā€™m oblivious to, but the best I could think of is my compulsion to shake my hands before a deadlift. Like jazz hands, but faster. Donā€™t know why I do it.

For more entertaining strange behavior, I give you this man.

1 Like

I use it in cooking

I find one half of this weird

I do this too, I think if you are enjoying a meal where the carcass plays a part you are supposed to do this or cook a broth with the bones.

But this seems absolutely mental to me.

1 Like

I like to smell feet.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry but that is disturbed! LOL

call me maybe?

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed that there are at least 3 women on my Facebook that post a lot of pictures of their feet in various poses and scenarios.

It makes me wonder if theyā€™re fishing for response, really just like the way they looked, or signaling for someone who is into that.

Regardless of intention, there is always a response from someone who is really super enthusiastically into that.

Clean feet or, like, my feet after a three day stroll in Afghanistan?

Clean feet donā€™t smell like anything, albeit pleasant, soā€¦yep.

I donā€™t bring my fetish to work with me, full disclosure. Although as a nurse I see a lot of ratchet feet

1 Like

I, uhā€¦have a tendency to dress like a Viking and drink from the skulls of my enemies.

Its a Viking thing, you wouldnā€™t understandā€¦

2 Likes

This is you @Edgy.

1 Like

I legitimately have OCD, so Iā€™m pretty much weird in many ways due to it.

1 Like

You so need to marry a cowboy.

Speaking of weird things people do ā€“ somewhere along the line in the Army it got drilled into me to be super careful of minor foot injuries, as things like an infected ingrown toenail can totally get you killed. So everything is always carefully kept trimmed, filed, and clean. Probably very disappointing.

Most military guys are like this. I think it is institutional knowledge about trench foot in WWI or foot rot from Vietnam or something.

3 Likes

It is more than that I think - but certainly those things are part of it for the military. Feet are pretty important. Bad shoes can cause you a lot of problems, and jacked feet are not conducive to marching and being ready to fight. I think too many people worry too little about their feet. Stuff hurts in a lot of places if your feet arenā€™t right.

3 Likes

I always thought it important, that during WW2 Patton made sure that his soldiers all had a fresh pair of socks every day.

Kinda of an odd thing for a 3 Star General of the entire third army to be concerned aboot.

Makes sense tho~

1 Like

Two axes are always better than one, my Shield Maiden~

2 Likes