T Nation

The week in Review

How my life has improved thanks to the Off Topic forum @ T-Mag:

By Cupcake.

As I sit here enjoying my freshly shorn testicles, preparing to coat them with a generous slathering of Gold Bond Medicated Powder, I decide to reflect upon the recent transpiring's of my favorite website. A site by the way that has supplanted Television as my 2-hour time killer each night. As such I fully expect that Network executives will be sending T.C and crew boxed organs from the local rendering plant accompanied by threatening letters to cease and desist his erosion of the existing audience base. After all, if I’m not going to watch “When Animals Attack” just who the hell is?

After I slather up I think I’ll “take care” of my new jeans, good thing I was able to save the money I would have otherwise spent on Better Homes and Gardens by picking up some free tips. Speaking of saving money, I don’t have to shell out the clams for that remedial masturbation class now, thank God. I can’t believe I was doing it so wrong all these years, of course now I have to find something to do with all these sock puppets and Banjos. It seems that casual sex is still “in” and has the approval of my T-Brethren, hey, I’m all for it too but after going from Genital warts to Bestiality to Darwin and on to Flame Wars about Canadian schools, I’m more confused than ever. Good thing I re-learned how to masturbate.

*Insert a segue here, any segue but try to make it clever please. I don’t want the word “Masturbate” to butt end up to the next sentence about Shugs. That’s just not right. *

(Not that there’s anything wrong with that….O.K, there IS )

And to top it off, I discover that Chris Shugart is my kind of guy with the publication of “Be the Hammer”. Is there anything more motivating than knowing your workout partner is armed?

I am pretty sure I saw some training stuff in there too. Maybe next week I’ll have some time to try it out.

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life”

~ Robert A. Heinlein

Funny stuff, Cupcake!

BTW, those random question marks are caused by writing something in a word processor and then pasting it into a forum. You can get rid of most of them by going into your word processing program and getting rid of the thingie that makes your apostrophes curly. (Shit, I totally forgot what this is called now.)

Anyway, you want your apostrophes to be straight lines and in Word you can change that. These won’t change into question marks in a forum. Maybe someone else can refresh my memory as to what this is called and where it can be found in Word.

Doh!..forgot to “clean” the post up in edit mode…thanks for the tip, I will tweak the “curly thingie” option in my Word program…

“A child is a curly, dimpled lunatic”

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oh crap, I think I stepped in some shit? Oh wait, it was a cupcake.

Seriously, I am having fun here too. I am becoming addicted to this website, I might have to give up exercise to keep coming here.

“I am going to leave this world the same way I came into it. Short, fat, bald, with no teeth.”

~ Me

C’mon let’s be honest. Where else could you find of of this info, complied into one forum?

(Now, where did I put that Gold Bond?)

Yeah, don’t forget the Gold Bond!

I’m with you, Cakeman! Talk about a vast assortment of topics that, from a distance (well, maybe up close, too!) seem to be in no way related!

I can get a little taste of ~karma~ making me tingle in certain parts of my anatomy, and then move on to some astute nutrition and weight-training advice!

What more could a guy ask for?

Yeah, quite a week. What’s going to happen this week? Who knows but I bet there will be some stupid, some funny, some training and some inspired shit. I can only hope that it “rates” another “week in review”.

I’ll try to make the next one funny.

“Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious”

~ Peter Ustinov

Cupcake do you have a quote book with u at all times? Where do you get all of these from.