The War on Boys

I work in a “professional” setting. If I could shit can all the women here and replace them with men I would.

It’s like being married and they get a pass because you can’t come down on a woman, less they cry or claim discrimination.

There is a certain beauty to some of the places I’ve worked, which is that women who show up have something to prove and will be damned if you don’t oblige by giving them the hottest, nastiest, most difficult shit that there is to do.
One of my more proud moments as an uncle was after teaching my niece how to weld. She got hired at the same place as me (on her own) and proceeded to whoop some serious ass. When put on overhead she caught a hot gob of slag/molten metal right on the sternum, and instead of going girly, came over to show off her new “battle scar”. Gave her a big hug and told her to control the pool a little better before she burns her tits off.
/end gloat…:grinning:

1 Like

Correct. That is not an office job or healthcare setting in which men are the minority. Also, in all those examples you gave, the women had some type relation to you or the foreman, so likely the pressure to impress was on.

I can go through some of my own most memorable experiences.

Administrator of nursing and rehabilitation center. Unpredictable, hot headed, out of fucking control half the time. Luckily she liked me considering I answered to her. Like she actually cared about and was generous to me. But if she did not like you, you were going down!

She would flat-out say to people, “Are you fucking retarded/stupid?” When someone came in for an interview and she wasn’t fond of them (I don’t know why considering the interviewees I observed were actually fairly docile people, though perhaps she dislikes this trait), she would form an L with her hand and fingers upon her forehead behind and their back, and silently mouth, “Loser,” with a devious expression on her face.

One time, though she liked me and knew I can be sensitive, said, upon looking at an ACCURATE report that she simply did not LIKE, “What the fuck is this?!”

When a state survey was on the horizon, she would hold meetings in which she pounded the table and individually took rounds with each department manager and pointed towards us and commanded or criticized something. Picture it. It went something like:

"YOU!.. " Next up: “YOU!..” Next: "YOU!.. " And so on and so forth.

Bat-shit crazy speech pathologist. Shared an office with her and another RD. Two weeks into working with her I get this creepy sense that she was monitoring me, so to speak, kind of like surveilling me. I am all for constructive criticism, but she was very intrusive and publicly annoyed me once. So I go in the office (this is the second or third week), and say, “If you got something to say, you keep it between us,” in a calm, non-confrontational manner.

The second I finished that sentence, she flips out, slams the table, and says, “This is ridiculous. You have been taking down to me ever since you got here!” I reply, “I don’t talk to you much, so I have no idea what the hell you are talking about!”

We can see from this insane outburst that she actually WAS surveilling me and DID have a problem with me… FOR NO REASON!

She is attractive, but I was with my then-girlfriend wife at the time, but even if I was single, I would not be interested in someone so goddamn annoying! I doubt she had a crush on me but would sometimes ask the other RD if I liked her. She went on a date with a doctor at our workplace, and on the date, the doc made some joke about some celebrity’s boobs on the TV at a bar or restaurant and she freaked out on the guy at the place! She was eventually fired for incessant false and double billing.

RD co-worker. Shared an office with her and another female RD. Great setup, right? This was yet another intrusive, surveilling weirdo. I have a sixth sense for this shit. The person does not even have to do something overt or aggressive. It just takes two or three “friendly” interactions with such busy-bodies, for me to say to myself, “I’m gonna have a problem with this fucker.” It can be a seemingly innocent statement or “a look” to know that this person is nosy, intrusive, and disruptive.

Anyway, this women would track and surveil me, incessantly remind me of shit, even track my allotted breaks. I was in the 1199 healthcare union at the time and I think we had something like two 15-min and one 1-hour breaks, and this broad seemed to care about when I took them. It was weird! Eventually I lost my temper with her and she stepped off. Keep in mind that was like nine years ago, and if that happened today, it would take far less for me to show her where it’s at!

I don’t think I’m the hottest guy around, but I sometimes thought this woman had the hots for me but didn’t know how to express it. Who knows?

For some reason, I’ve noticed, generally, women surveil people, or at least I have experienced this because when I was younger I was VERY moody, but not in a way that would interfere with job duties or anyone else for that matter. But they have this impulse to constantly monitor facial expressions and comment on them. I have gotten, since twelve years old, probably THOUSANDS of times, “What’s wrong?”, “You look tired,” “You look upset,” “Why are you so serious?”, “Smile,” “What happened?”, “Are you OK?”.

How many times have men given me these comments in the workplace? NEVER! I am not bothered by this, but I have noticed the incessant observance of others in the workplace is a female thing, or the thing of a man that acts like a woman.

In my experience in the courses I’m taking and have taken, there is a large disparity of male-female in the RD program.
I’m taking nutrition as a minor, but there’s pretty much 60 females, and less than 10 males in every course.
Also, most of the RDs I’ve met, and this might just be a consequence of my program being more scientifically rigorous, is that they don’t like real science. Whenever there’s very basic biochemistry presented (eg TCA cycle, glycolysis), its just endless groaning “do we have to remember that?” sob sob.

Also, it seems that in many jobs now, they want people to take on more and more social worker tasks with people they interact with, and not just do their job.

Much of my day job involves shuffling papers and information from point A to point B. Healthcare, the way I see it in the big city, is an inefficient, time wasting, and scam-laden experience for many of the allied healthcare workers (OT, PT, RD, nursing, pharmacy, and so on).

I procrastinated for a LONG time with my other nutrition aims, but I am finally taking some steps in moving in the direction I want to.

I came across this article a month ago about concierge medicine

Basically the guy has cut out the insurance company, and people keep him on retainer, and get more 1-on-1 time with him. Says its reduced costs about 40% iirc. He did say he is a bit higher end as he’s more established and can be more selective with who his patients are, but the retainer was like $300/month or so.
He still encourages people to keep insurance in case of surgical or whatever emergency. Interesting concept.

Nice!

I don’t want to sound like I am special, but for people to see up-close and personal, their tax dollars at work, and the parasites who receive most of them, they need to work in healthcare, education, social work, or any other field involving caregiving, in an overcrowded major city. This scenario makes everyone’s job duties less relevant t their actual professions. Example: glorified data entry and paper work by college trained professionals, things that well trained, intelligent seventeen years old can do.

Although many do not know, the dietetics/nutrition pre-reqs and more advanced classes are difficult. Biochemistry, organic chemistry, bio-stats, nutrition metabolism, microbiology, etc. I did great in most, but microbiology was a nightmare. For the life of me, I could never know what the hell was going on. I think I got a C+ in it.

I think the women are more for caregiving or “social sciences”, not difficult sciences, as you have observed.

I miss the good old days of fighting on the playground, dodgeball in the gym, kill the carrier going home and throwing rocks at each other for fun at night lol, this worlds become controlled by feminists, pussies & tumblr fads.

1 Like

Is this anything like Smear the Queer? 'Cause I fucking loved that game. Do kids still play it at recess?

I can confirm that the tradition of Smear the Queer was alive and well as of 1989 in rural northwest Indiana. This was back when my elementary school teachers let us punch each other in the face at recess. Not always, mind you, but only when it was called for. You can’t let something like that get out-of-hand.

1 Like

Shooting buckeyes at each other with slingshots was awesome fun. And crab apple battles.

We had a swim platform that we dubbed The Battle Dock. We would have two teams and whoever could stay on the longest, won. Usually the team in the waist-deep water would throw whatever we could dig up from the bottom of the lake at the team on the dock to begin our assault. Sometime we would just go to the beach and throw rocks at eachother from afar.

We made a crossbow that would shoot flaming bolts. We’d all be in jail for doing that today.