The Walking Dead Season 4

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Yes! Can’t wait.

Hopefully the sheriff gets his comeuppance.

Can’t wait to see Michonne ripping his balls off with her Katana, and feeding them back to him once he’s turned.

Michonne 2013!

Sorry, Robert A, I had to![/quote]

Her campaign is slowly, but surely, gathering support. I have high hopes for the mid-term elections.

Michonne 2014,

Robert A

[quote]Robert A wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Yes! Can’t wait.

Hopefully the sheriff gets his comeuppance.

Can’t wait to see Michonne ripping his balls off with her Katana, and feeding them back to him once he’s turned.

Michonne 2013!

Sorry, Robert A, I had to![/quote]

Her campaign is slowly, but surely, gathering support. I have high hopes for the mid-term elections.

Michonne 2014,

Robert A[/quote]

Hahaha!!

They’d captured her scowl perfectly!

Badass!

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
Looks to be a good one hopefully it doesn’t take the whole season for them to leave the prison[/quote]
I’m guessing by about half way through season 4 they are out of the prison.

I barely saw any Carl in the trailer. Not sure what to make of it, but I thought he would be more of an important figure in the show.[/quote]

Dead?

And tonight it begins. Who dies?

[quote]Waittz wrote:
And tonight it begins. Who dies? [/quote]

I don’t think any of the main characters will die tonight but I’m betting Carol goes next.

The next Death will be a daughter…

I hope Michonne gets bit.

Can’t wait for this. Just annoying we have to wait longer than those in the US over here. I thought last season was good and judging by the trailer this one looks promising. It has been one of my favourite shows minus the 2nd season which was a bit dull.

I hope Michonne gets bit.[/quote]

Spoiler

In the end they all Die…

End Spoiler

Just go out cool

I hope Michonne gets bit.[/quote]

Your bad.

And you should feel bad about yourself.

Michonne 2014,

Robert A

I am hoping for good writing and somewhat consistent character development.

I was not fond of last season’s ending.

Rick is willing to abandon/set up Michonne.

Michonne forgives him.

The Gov’s people don’t take a single casualty at the prison, still say it was a “slaughter”.

Carl does the right thing and everyone bitches.

Of course I am still watching, but the end of Breaking Bad reminded me what great TV was.

They have left the comic timeline pretty firmly, actually the prison sets up what Kirkman originally envisioned for the series.

Michonne 2014,

Regards,

Robert A

[quote]Robert A wrote:
I am hoping for good writing and somewhat consistent character development.

I was not fond of last season’s ending.

Rick is willing to abandon/set up Michonne.

Michonne forgives him.

The Gov’s people don’t take a single casualty at the prison, still say it was a “slaughter”.

Carl does the right thing and everyone bitches.

Of course I am still watching, but the end of Breaking Bad reminded me what great TV was.

They have left the comic timeline pretty firmly, actually the prison sets up what Kirkman originally envisioned for the series.

Michonne 2014,

Regards,

Robert A[/quote]

Ditto

But I have hope…

Wow, what a crock of shit sitcom it has become. Definitely not watching the rest of this shit, not even for procrastination!

38 minutes of soap opera and philosophy about whether it’s cool to kill “walkers” or not, then 5 minutes of lame slapstick at the end (as usual).

Nope, more more little prison on the motherfucking prairie for me!

[quote]GivehertheD wrote:
Wow, what a crock of shit sitcom it has become. Definitely not watching the rest of this shit, not even for procrastination!

38 minutes of soap opera and philosophy about whether it’s cool to kill “walkers” or not, then 5 minutes of lame slapstick at the end (as usual).

Nope, more more little prison on the motherfucking prairie for me![/quote]

Yeah that was pretty awful but I’m sure it will get better when shit hits the fan again and everyone starts getting killed.

Does it bother anyone else that Zach was pointing his rifle at Dayrl outside the store. I know his finger wasnt near the trigger or anything, but gun safety still has a place in the apocalypse.

It’s rainin’ walkers. Hallelujah!

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
It’s rainin’ walkers. Hallelujah![/quote]

That scene was actually quite awesome!

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
It’s rainin’ walkers. Hallelujah![/quote]

That scene was actually quite awesome![/quote]
agreed and also original as far as I know

Honestly, the only thing I didn’t like in the episode was that they didn’t show crazy woods bitch’s husband under the blanket. Was it just a head or was it head and shoulders? Maybe he was buried standing up to his neck? These kinda things drive me insane.

Very disappointing episode. I waited all that time for that? They better come out swinging 2nd episode!