The Virgin Birth

Do people genuinely believe that a virgin…a woman who has never had sex…can give birth to a child?

If God can actually cause that, then why, when the Jews were being led off to the gas chambers, couldn’t God wave his magic wand and make those naughty SS guys stop that?

If God can do anything, then why not stop the anal rape of the Ambassador in Libya?

“Hey, I’m gonna have a virgin give birth to a child but one kid starving to death every 20 seconds in the world I created…eh, they’re just shit outta luck.”

How does anyone take such genuine bullshit seriously in the least?

Guys, religion IS BULLSHIT! Sorry, but IT IS BULLSHIT.

I know lots of people who never consummated their marriages, don’t you?

Or that a 50 year old prophet would be banging a 6 year old.

HH, have you ever heard the theory that people who go out of their way to declare how disgusted that they are by gay people might only try to suppress their own desires?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

If that prophet is supposed to be Mohammed, she was not 6.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

If that prophet is supposed to be Mohammed, she was not 6.[/quote]

She was between 6 and 9 from what I’ve read.

According to the traditional sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated.[6][8][9]

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Do people genuinely believe that a virgin…a woman who has never had sex…can give birth to a child?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote]If God can actually cause that, then why, when the Jews were being led off to the gas chambers, couldn’t God wave his magic wand and make those naughty SS guys stop that?

If God can do anything, then why not stop the anal rape of the Ambassador in Libya?

“Hey, I’m gonna have a virgin give birth to a child but one kid starving to death every 20 seconds in the world I created…eh, they’re just shit outta luck.”

How does anyone take such genuine bullshit seriously in the least?

Guys, religion IS BULLSHIT! Sorry, but IT IS BULLSHIT.[/quote]

If religion is bullshit, please explain suffering. All you’ve shown is that if God isn’t real, then suffering has no meaning.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

I think he was referring to HH.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

I think he was referring to HH.[/quote]

Jesus, one thread and people never let him forget.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

I think he was referring to HH.[/quote]

Jesus, one thread and people never let him forget.

[/quote]

Nevermind he was referring to Mo.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Do people genuinely believe that a virgin…a woman who has never had sex…can give birth to a child?
[/quote]

At least that’s what she said

Hi my name’s HeagHunter and I’m a Christaholic. I admit that I am powerless over my keyboard and my posting has become unmanageable.

[quote]orion wrote:
HH, have you ever heard the theory that people who go out of their way to declare how disgusted that they are by gay people might only try to suppress their own desires?

[/quote]

Wrong thread?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Wrong thread?

[/quote]

Oh no, that is exactly the right one.

HH, if you want to go to a church and pray with wild abandon, get it out of your system.

But the right thread to bring up the fact that somebody going this far outta their way to run this hard from their creator has Him tuggin all over their heart. I know some folks that used to be just like you. You are gonna be one awesome brother in the Lord. I call first to give you the right hand of fellowship.

EDIT: [quote]orion wrote:Oh no, that is exactly the right one.

HH, if you want to go to a church and pray with wild abandon, get it out of your system.

[/quote]AHHH HAHAHA!!! Even Orion sees it.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Wrong thread?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’ve nothing to add concerning the OP, as I can’t see it, nor care to (though I can imagine from the title). But no, I’ll have to disagree. IF HH is truly an acolyte of Ayn Rand, then he must do battle with religion. A PROPER Randian must. This is the way it must be, if he’s truly her disciple.

Having said that, I could never figure out if he had made up his mind between true Randian atheism, or if he was sticking to his occasional lapses into personally revealed Deism. That might simply be a matter of his losing track of which forum handle has what as part of it’s forum personality, allowing for one persona to bleed into another occasionally.

And, since he seems to be hitting one note lately (again, I’m ‘graced’ with still seeing his thread titles listed with everything else), at least as HH, you’d think he be courteous enough to at least keep it in one thread.

Anyways, my point is that the world isn’t so cute and easy. You don’t necessarily desire to be what you oppose. I for one won’t be sneaking out to vote Obama, for example. And I can’t imagine you’re really chomping at the bit to join the US military in the War against Terror.

But yeah, it does SOUND good.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Wrong thread?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’ve nothing to add concerning the OP, as I can’t see it, nor care to (though I can imagine from the title). But no, I’ll have to disagree. IF HH is truly an acolyte of Ayn Rand, then he must do battle with religion. A PROPER Randian must. This is the way it must be, if he’s truly her disciple.

Having said that, I could never figure out if he had made up his mind between true Randian atheism, or if he was sticking to his occasional lapses into personally revealed Deism. That might simply be a matter of his losing track of which forum handle has what as part of it’s forum personality, allowing for one persona to bleed into another occasionally.

And, since he seems to be hitting one note lately (again, I’m ‘graced’ with still seeing his thread titles listed with everything else), at least as HH, you’d think he be courteous enough to at least keep it in one thread.

Anyways, my point is that the world isn’t so cute and easy. You don’t necessarily desire to be what you oppose. I for one want be sneaking out to vote Obama, for example. And I can’t imagine you’re really chomping at the bit to join the US military in the War against Terror.[/quote]

I heard Steven King would use a yellow legal pad to keep his characters straight as he developed them, maybe HH can take note and keep it them straight.

[quote]Sloth wrote:<<< Anyways, my point is that the world isn’t so cute and easy. You don’t necessarily desire to be what you oppose. I for one won’t be sneaking out to vote Obama, for example. And I can’t imagine you’re really chomping at the bit to join the US military in the War against Terror.[/quote]Neither one of those is the same.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Wrong thread?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anyways, my point is that the world isn’t so cute and easy. You don’t necessarily desire to be what you oppose. I for one won’t be sneaking out to vote Obama, for example. And I can’t imagine you’re really chomping at the bit to join the US military in the War against Terror.[/quote]

Well what he does is more than just opposing is it not?

This unhealthy obsession with other peoples church, the constant circling the theme, the strong emotions displayed…

He wants to come out of the closet.