T Nation

The Video Game Thread

Anyone getting Vampyr next month?

Reminds me of Devil May Cry. As of right now I am not convinced yet. But since it is the same developer that worked on Life is Strange, I might consider it. I fucking love Life is Strange, one of very few games that can almost make me cry in the end.

Ya, I’m iffy about it myself.

Some old Fallout 4 pics from my old Twitter account

Update: looks like this is gonna be the upcoming Fallout game. Fallout 76.

All this talk about Fallout got me interested. Just ordered Fallout 4, I love same day shipping lol.

Just saw that Red Dead Redemption II will have a multi-player element.

All this talk about Fallout 76 and here I am installing Wasteland.

Just saw this on Polygon.

The Witcher 3 is one of my all time favorite games. Now the developer who made it is going scifi. I can’t wait.

This fall is gonna be crazy. Spiderman is coming out in September, RDR2 is coming out in October, and FO76 is coming out in November.

2019 is going to be an insane year. Fallout 76, Skyrim VI, Division II, Anthem, Gears 5, Halo Infinite, and we’re only a few days into E3…

Oh, snap, it’s this year? I must of missed that. Sweeeet!

Yea, November 14th

So, it looks like Fallout 76 is a base building survivor kind of game. Game lobby’s will only host a few players at a time (6 maybe) and you can attack each other’s settlements and even nuke each other… You can play with groups or alone.

Not sure how I feel about that. I’m wondering is it’s gonna be like Ark Survival Evolved. It looks awesome, though.

Is that a fucking dragon??

*It’s a bat of some kind actually…

The level of online butt-hurt from “true Fallout fans” is cracking me up. So much hate for Fallout 76 because it’s online and multiplayer. I’ve never understood that mentality. If you don’t think you’ll like it then don’t buy it. If you’re not sure, rent it. Otherwise, shut your mouth. My goodness.

Where the hell is my Half Life 3?

Lol.

Anyone hyped for Black ops 4?