T Nation

The Video Game Thread

Do you need plus for online? I thought you didn’t.

Yeah you do. They changed it to payment only about 2 years ago

Started playing fortnite because a few of my buddies from high school got it. It’s okay in squad mode because they’re there, but on solo i find it wayyy too repetitive and monotonous to play for extended periods.

I’ve been playing the fuck out of Zelda Breath of the Wild. It really is as fantastic as most everyone has claimed.

Yup, it’s great with a group to sit and bullshit in, but solo (to me) is just…dumb, ha

Super Mario rpg the legend of the seven stars/// \ end thread
:grin:

Recently I don’t have enough time to play my fav assassin’s creed black flag all night long but little games like bubble spinner and others. And sometimes playing Fifa 18 when I’m with my friends.

God of War is everything I could have ever dreamed of and more.

Is that the new one?

Back on PS2 I played through number 2 probably 10+ times, I was absolutely obsessed. Since then I’ve got an xbox so I can’t play it but I want a PS4 to play the new ones so badly.

I play world of Warcraft, diablo, Starcraft and hearthstone when bored on iPad or iPhone

Yeah. It’s the first game in a fucking minute I started playing from the start and thought “wow, this is a masterpiece.” All the hype is real.

Damn you’ve got me looking online and I can get a PS3 and God of War 3 for like £30-£40. Might just be the next thing I buy. Not sure how I can play the newest one though haha.

Thanks for reminding me about it though.

Having a blast with Far Cry 5. First game I’ve played in a while.

FC5’s a lot of fun. I’ll probably grab GoW this week.

Total War: Warhammer II. has its hooks in me right now. Very cool game.

Was never a big fan of Gears personally…

Have you played God of War yet?

Top 5, really?

Oh god, we can’t be friends…

Lol

Man, I donno… It’s so hard to narrow it down to five.

Honestly, I think all of the below titles could be in the top 5.

The Legends of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, Breath of the Wild, & A Link to the Past (hell, even Majora’s mask and Wind Waker were awesome games)
Fallout 3 & 4
Skyrim
Uncharted 2
Shinning Force II
Super Mario 64 & Super Mario 3
Goldeneye 64 / Perfect Dark
Red Dead Redemption
Metroid Prime
Super Smash Brothers

Heck, there are a ton more I think are deserving. Star Fox 64 was incredible when it came out. Rogue Squadron’s another one. Unreal Tournament, Super Mario, Metroid, Castlevania, etc…