T Nation

The Video Game Thread

Have you picked up any of the Tales of the Mothman holotapes yet? They’re pretty interesting.

Nope. He has stalked me already though. Got a screen cap of him just lurking there. I guess he only attacks at higher levels. I only have 5 hours into the game thus far. Where’d you get the tapes?

I picked some of them up in the Mothman museum in the northwestern part of the map, but they’re scattered throughout.

Lol at him just watching you too… Found this fucker early on. I almost killed one a few weeks ago, but I got to close and he ended up wrecking me.

How’d you get your PS4 pics to the phone? Don’t laugh… I’m not a share-y guy. Props for melee. Did he just stare at you unmoving and then teleport away as you approached?

Ever go to deathclaw island? Guaranteed spawn for deathclaws to make steak out of.

I share to Twitter and then save to my phone.

I try to always care a melee weapon to conserve ammo plus it’s good for the ghouls when they storm you.

Ya, I think that’s what this one did.

Yup, lol. Fun place…

Anyone getting Anthem?

Anyone still play GTA 5?

Played the Anthem demo this past weekend. Holy fuck balls, dude. You’re literally Ironman. I hadn’t heard much about it until recently and I’m impressed.

Know what series of games I miss? Gears of War, freakin loved those.

I think they have one in the works.

Just finished Spider-Man.

Wow! What a game! Best game of all time!

tweet

My buddy’s playing Anthem if anyone cares to see it:

Watch live video from PossibleGiant on www.twitch.tv